Carlotto says chuckle 1 is teachers pet

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Carlotto says chuckle 1 is teachers pet

Postby patrickblue » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Made me fall over laughing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ville.html

Manchester City striker Carlos Tévez launches blistering attack on Gary Neville
Manchester City striker Carlos Tévez has launched a blistering tirade at Gary Neville, labelling the Manchester United player a “sycophant” and a “moron,” as Greater Manchester Police and the Football Association appealed for calm ahead of next week’s Carling Cup semi-final second leg.

Tévez scored both goals in Man City’s 2-1 victory in Tuesday night’s first leg and appeared to taunt Neville as he celebrated. The Man United player, who had suggested the £25 million City paid for the Argentine international last summer was exorbitant, responded by raising the middle finger of his right hand.

Initially, Tévez merely accused his former Old Trafford team-mate, who is not likely to be punished by the FA for his gesture, of being “disrespectful,” but on Thursday went significantly further as the row between the pair escalated.

“Neville is a moron and a sycophant,” said the Argentine international. “He said I was not worth £25 million just to stay in the manager’s good books.

“I do not know why he is saying bad things about me. I have never had a problem with him. My celebrations for both goals were directed at him. They were not at Ferguson, and they were not at the fans. They were at Neville. I only speak on the pitch.”

It is hardly the cooling of tensions desired by both the FA and Greater Manchester Police after Tuesday’s first leg was marred by a litany of unsavoury incidents. Two flares were ignited in the away end at Eastlands, while golf balls and darts were removed from United fans as they attempted to smuggle them into the stadium.

Patrice Evra, United’s French international left-back, was struck by a lighter thrown from the crowd as he prepared to take a throw in, while outside the stadium, 18 arrests were made.

The FA is expected to write to both clubs before next Wednesday’s return fixture, asking them to remind their players of the need to maintain the highest standard of personal conduct in what is likely to be a tinderbox atmosphere.

Doubled up - see viewtopic.php?f=119&t=29714
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Re: Carlotto says chuckle 1 is teachers pet

Postby Good Times » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Ha ha. Crank it up, Carlos, crank it up.
[center]Image[/center]
Good Times
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Return to The Maine Football forum