Watch the Derby at Eastlands

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Watch the Derby at Eastlands

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 pm

If it tickles your fancy

Missed out on a ticket for Old Trafford? Here's the good news. You can still enjoy the thrills and excitement of our biggest match of the season so far at the Blue Moon Semi-Final Party.

The Carling Cup second leg on Wednesday night promises to be some occasion as City defend the welcome 2-1 lead that super striker Carlos Tevez earned at the City of Manchester Stadium.

But if you can't be at the derby showdown, you can still take in the big occasion surrounded by fellow Blues at our special big-screen entertainment night here at the Stadium.

There will be hot pot and pasta, face painting and activities as well as chicken nuggets for the kids - who all get a goodie bag - and, of course, the game itself beamed live between 8-10pm.

The event opens at 6pm, with food from 6.30-7.30 in the 1894 Suite before heading down to the Commonwealth Suite at 7.30 for the big match build-up.

Parking will be on Car Park 7 on the east side of the stadium or directly outside the main entrance on the East Stand.

When the tie is over, fans can debate the ins and outs of the game afterwards in the cash bar until the event closes at 11pm. Partygoers will also get a discount voucher for the store.

Party invites are £15 for adults and £10 for under-16s, and with a maximum of 200 guests they're sure to be snapped up sharpish. Book now on 0870 062 4141 option 3 or e-mail us on conference@mcfc.co.uk

Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Watch the Derby at Eastlands

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 pm

200!!
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Guy Debord » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 pm

I can honestly not think of one reason why anyone would even consider attending that. Not one.
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Derby second leg-blue moon party-scatterrrr

Postby ashton287 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 pm

this shows what a fucking awesome club we support

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... Moon-Party

Missed out on a ticket for Old Trafford? Here's the good news. You can still enjoy the thrills and excitement of our biggest match of the season so far at the Blue Moon Semi-Final Party.
The Carling Cup second leg on Wednesday night promises to be some occasion as City defend the welcome 2-1 lead that super striker Carlos Tevez earned at the City of Manchester Stadium.

But if you can't be at the derby showdown, you can still take in the big occasion surrounded by fellow Blues at our special big-screen entertainment night here at the Stadium.

There will be hot pot and pasta, face painting and activities as well as chicken nuggets for the kids - who all get a goodie bag - and, of course, the game itself beamed live between 8-10pm.

The event opens at 6pm, with food from 6.30-7.30 in the 1894 Suite before heading down to the Commonwealth Suite at 7.30 for the big match build-up.

Parking will be on Car Park 7 on the east side of the stadium or directly outside the main entrance on the East Stand.

When the tie is over, fans can debate the ins and outs of the game afterwards in the cash bar until the event closes at 11pm. Partygoers will also get a discount voucher for the store.

Party invites are £15 for adults and £10 for under-16s, and with a maximum of 200 guests they're sure to be snapped up sharpish. Book now on 0870 062 4141 option 3 or e-mail us on conference@mcfc.co.uk

so everyone who hasn't got a ticket can still get involved in the atmosphere, i want to here you singing the blues all the way from the swamp COME ON CITY
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Re: Derby second leg-blue moon party-scatterrrr

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:38 pm

[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby stinky pete » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 pm

anybody know any pubs in denton that are blue and showing the game??
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby steveo_88 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I remember a TV screen showing the Millwall game at Maine Road. Why don't they just do that and open the bars in the ground? Surely a better option?
South Stand Blue

steveo_88
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Jesus Navas
My favourite player is: Eyal Berkovic

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 pm

steveo_88 wrote:I remember a TV screen showing the Millwall game at Maine Road. Why don't they just do that and open the bars in the ground? Surely a better option?

They did it when we played Wigan in Division 2 play-offs as well and it was top.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beeks » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:52 pm

15 quid to watch a screen is fucking steep...I reckon they have dropped a bollock there...if it was a fiver in for allcomers they might get a decent crowd
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:05 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:15 quid to watch a screen is fucking steep...I reckon they have dropped a bollock there...if it was a fiver in for allcomers they might get a decent crowd

Isn't it including food?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:08 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:15 quid to watch a screen is fucking steep...I reckon they have dropped a bollock there...if it was a fiver in for allcomers they might get a decent crowd

only 200 spaces and indoors at COMS with food included, it will be sold out.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby CityFanFromRome » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

only 200 spaces and indoors at COMS with food included, it will be sold out.

I think it will too. If I were in Manc and couldn't get a ticket for the game, I'd seriously consider it.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:21 pm

meh, 15 notes on a curry and some beers + 42 inch samsung LCD will do me fine.

if i ain't going to the ground to watch it live, i'm not trekking across manc for what i can have in my own front room.

still, nice touch by the club.
The Man In Blue

Return to The Maine Football forum