whats your perfect ending for

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

whats your perfect ending for

Postby yorkieblue » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm

wednesday night. mine is : city are trailing 1 - 0 going into the 7th minute of 5 mins of injury time in extra time. gary footlicker is wasting time by the corner flag in his own half. Carlos robs him of the ball and then nutmegs rio druggie before slotting the ball passed Edwin flapper. City cebebrate for at least 1 full minute. The ref blows for full time straight from the kick off. carlos run to t bacon face and points to his wristwatch. tick tock tick tock
City Till I Die

yorkieblue
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: whats your perfect ending for

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm

yorkieblue wrote:wednesday night. mine is : city are trailing 1 - 0 going into the 7th minute of 5 mins of injury time in extra time. gary footlicker is wasting time by the corner flag in his own half. Carlos robs him of the ball and then nutmegs rio druggie before slotting the ball passed Edwin flapper. City cebebrate for at least 1 full minute. The ref blows for full time straight from the kick off. carlos run to t bacon face and points to his wristwatch. tick tock tick tock

I think I just came.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm

That would be AMAZING!

But yeah, just to go through really.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Just for city to go through. I hope it's nothing like Villa's game the other night i dont think my nerves could take it lol. A really boring game would do me as long as were on are way to Wemberly, but if it has to be perfect ending id want us to to really roll all over them with a 3-0 win with a Tevez hatrick.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Fucking fantacists!!! A 9 nil score line will do me ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby gillie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Perfect ending all the blues in the ground singing wemberlee wemberlee we're the famous Man City and we're goin to wemberlee after 75mins to an almost empty Stretford end coz we are 3-0 up.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 pm

after the match, which finishes 0-3 (1-5) to Manchester, bacon gives an interview where he admits united are shite, all the fans are tossers and confesses to being a secret blue all his life. this is interrupted as Mancio swans past with four or five of the scum WAGs on his arms and remarks "TWAT".
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 pm

With them winning 1-0, it would push for extra time, right? In which case we'd have an extra 30 mins to score.

I've got a feeling this will be the situation, and I really hope the substitutes are used as carefully as possible.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby ashton287 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 pm

i'd prefer a 4-0 (tevez hatrick-SWP skinning 2 players and smashing one in from the edge of the area) absolute tonking with the swamp gradually emptying so come 85th minute its just us left, then the ref adding 5 minutes of extra time to allow us a full 10 minutes of unobstructed clear FERGIE SIGN HIM UP

Dont want to be 1-0 down all match listening to the munichs thinking there going through
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Feed The Goat » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:34 pm

This may sound stupid but i want the same game as last time at the swamp even with there cheating 96 minute goal. It finishes 4 3 but we go thru on away goals and it is a lesson to all the youngsters cheaters never prosper so behave
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 pm

As in the last cup winning season, City score after 35 seconds & are 3 up by half time, all City fans in the world party thoughout the game & we score in the last minute after most of the rags have fucked off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Crazy_Cabbie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm

gillie wrote:Perfect ending all the blues in the ground singing wemberlee wemberlee we're the famous Man City and we're goin to wemberlee after 75mins to an almost empty Stretford end coz we are 3-0 up.

I'm with you on this one Gille, what a way to get to the final..... I would love it,
Crazy_Cabbie
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Kladze » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I'd prefer a perfect start. Us 2-0 up inside ten minutes leaving them needing to score 4 to win the tie.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby CityFanFromRome » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Perfect end would be United 0 City 5 with Tevez scoring a brace, Ireland, SWP and Robinho to finish them off. However, them leading 1-0 until the last minute of extra time and then Tevez equalising to send us through would be heart-attack material, but awesome nonetheless.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm

yorkieblue wrote:wednesday night. mine is : city are trailing 1 - 0 going into the 7th minute of 5 mins of injury time in extra time. gary footlicker is wasting time by the corner flag in his own half. Carlos robs him of the ball and then nutmegs rio druggie before slotting the ball passed Edwin flapper. City cebebrate for at least 1 full minute. The ref blows for full time straight from the kick off. carlos run to t bacon face and points to his wristwatch. tick tock tick tock

i serioulsy couldnt handle that!
i would rather us outclass them on and off the pitch and settle for a nice 4 or 5 goals to 0. for us obviously.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 am

MINE WOULD BE - ROONEY GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 5 SECONDS AND IS REPLACED BY OWEN ,WHO ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND IS REPLACED BY DIOUF, WHO IN TURN ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 15 MINS HES ON THE PITCH.
SCUM DOWN TO 10 MEN AND CITY ARE 3 - 0 UP BY NOW (TEVEZ HATRICK)..NEVILLE STARTS WARMING UP ON THE SIDELINES AND TEVEZ ACCIDENTLY ON PURPOSE BOOTS THE BALL INTO TOUCH BUT IT HITS NEVILLE RIGHT ON THE HEAD AND KNOCKS HIM OUT....TEETH ARE FOUND NEXT TO HIS HEAD. CITY GO 4 - O UP WITH A GOAL FROM THEIR OWN HALF AS NDJ BOOTS IT UPFIELD WITH CAN DER IDIOT OFF HIS LINE.....THE CITY FANS GO WILDE AND THE STADIUM IS 80% EMPTY BY NOW.
GAME FINISHES IN NORMAL TIME.

FERGIE THEN DIES.

THE END.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:MINE WOULD BE - ROONEY GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 5 SECONDS AND IS REPLACED BY OWEN ,WHO ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND IS REPLACED BY DIOUF, WHO IN TURN ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 10 MINS HES ON THE PITCH.
SCUM DOWN TO 10 MEN AND CITY ARE 3 - 0 UP BY NOW (TEVEZ HATRICK)..NEVILLE STARTS WARMING UP ON THE SIDELINES AND TEVEZ ACCIDENTLY ON PURPOSE BOOTS THE BALL INTO TOUCH BUT IT HITS NEVILLE RIGHT ON THE HEAD AND KNOCKS HIM OUT....TEETH ARE FOUND NEXT TO HIS HEAD. CITY GO 4 - O UP WITH A GOAL FROM THEIR OWN HALF AS NDJ BOOTS IT UPFIELD WITH CAN DER IDIOT OFF HIS LINE.....THE CITY FANS GO WILDE AND THE STADIUM IS 80% EMPTY BY NOW.

FERGIE THEN DIES.

THE END.

LMAO
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby dazby » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:MINE WOULD BE - ROONEY GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 5 SECONDS AND IS REPLACED BY OWEN ,WHO ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND IS REPLACED BY DIOUF, WHO IN TURN ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 15 MINS HES ON THE PITCH.

FERGIE THEN DIES.

THE END.

Is your brother going?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 am

dazby wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:MINE WOULD BE - ROONEY GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 5 SECONDS AND IS REPLACED BY OWEN ,WHO ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND IS REPLACED BY DIOUF, WHO IN TURN ALSO GETS INJURED IN THE FIRST 15 MINS HES ON THE PITCH.

FERGIE THEN DIES.

THE END.

Is your brother going?

HES STILL IN THERAPY FROM THE SEMI FINAL THE OTHER DAY.....
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 am

1-0 United 94th minute, City get a free-kick on the edge of the United box, the Stretford End watches in fear behind the goal as Carlos Tevez steps up, Tevez hits the ball with as much venom as possible but it deflects of the wall coming of Neville, completely wrong foots Van Der Sar and goes in as an own goal. All the City players run up to the "33 YEARS" banner and motion that it is coming down. After full-time all the City fans invade the pitch.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum