Spare ticket for the semi second leg

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Spare ticket for the semi second leg

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Alright everyone,

Mods please dont lock this because i know the ticket isnt face value but everyone will be after one so close to the game and some might be willing to pay big money. I dont know.

Anyway the ticket is in the united south stand right next to the away fans. The person who has this spare paid 90 pound for it because he had to buy a membership card with the ticket.

It is in the block right next to us city fans.

Pm me or post on here if you want it.

It was the best price i could get for it.
Please dont have a go at me because the price is steep.

I am only doing my best to try and get spare tickets.

People did pm me asking if i could get them spare tickets for the game and i am still trying but i decided to put it on open sale because it is expensive and it is in the block in the scum end but next to the city fans.

Lewis
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Spare ticket for the semi second leg

Postby Blue Toy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Let the cunt lose his £90
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Lewis, there is an art to being a 'Wheeler Dealer', and you ain't getting it yet. Not because of your technique of course, but more to do with the facts!

Nice effort though mate, everyone starts somewhere ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Crazy_Cabbie » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:00 pm

90 quid to keep my mouth shut through the entire match, Or face the possibility of loosing a few teeth!!!!!!
mmmmmmmmm

NO THANKS....

and I've just been offered one for free in the Scum end, and i have turned that down, it's just not worth it
I'll do what John68 did at the first leg,, and watch it from the comfort of my own home where I can scream and shout as we turn em' right over
Crazy_Cabbie
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 pm

been in the utd end twice and it is fucking horrible.
you just feel everyone is looking at you even though they probably arnt but its just a horrible experience.
i grew up with football violance in the 80s and you try to put it to the back of your mind but you just expect everyone to start kicking fuck out of you . after the 1st time i said never again but then i got a free ticket so i took it a few years later.
i have been in away ends up and down the country but when city are playing utd at the swamp i guarantee it is the worse possible place to be . ever. fact.
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Lee_Kinda » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 am

lol dont wanna have a go, but what happened to all these tickets you "had" before the tickets even went on sale?
Now its 90 squid for one in the tramp stand! no thanks!

Joker.

Boy who cried wolf will more than likely come to mind in the future.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 am

you wont sell this lewis mate.

Ive been willing to sell one in the united end for 25pound for the past 2 weeks and couldnt get a buyer, as far as i know its not sold out so i dont no why hes trying to flog it for more than face value...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 am

Dubciteh wrote:you wont sell this lewis mate.

Ive been willing to sell one in the U***d end for 25pound for the past 2 weeks and couldnt get a buyer, as far as i know its not sold out so i dont no why hes trying to flog it for more than face value...
your right mate. Dont ask why he is trying to sell it for that much! By the way, have you still got that ticket in the united end by any chance mate? My brother in law is a rag fan and he is still looking for a ticket.
Blueboylewis

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 am

Blueboylewis wrote:

Ive been willing to sell one in the U***d end for 25pound for the past 2 weeks and couldnt get a buyer, as far as i know its not sold out so i dont no why hes trying to flog it for more than face value...
your right mate. Dont ask why he is trying to sell it for that much! By the way, have you still got that ticket in the U***d end by any chance mate? My brother in law is a rag fan and he is still looking for a ticket.

i do yeah mate but its on me right now, ive no way of getting it to manchester in time for the game.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

your right mate. Dont ask why he is trying to sell it for that much! By the way, have you still got that ticket in the U***d end by any chance mate? My brother in law is a rag fan and he is still looking for a ticket.

i do yeah mate but its on me right now, ive no way of getting it to manchester in time for the game.
ahh right. Have you not got a ticket for the game i take it then? A pm will be coming your way in a minute.
Blueboylewis

Postby Diggerman » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 am

Blueboylewis wrote:

Eh? YOU have a spare ticket in the U*d end and your brother in law Wants one there? Its not fckin rocket science is it?
Diggerman
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am

Diggerman wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

Eh? YOU have a spare ticket in the U*d end and your brother in law Wants one there? Its not fckin rocket science is it?

He must think £90 is a rip off ;-)
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum