Controversial Opinions

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Controversial Opinions

Postby Patrick » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
blootoof wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:
blootoof wrote:I think I bummed a transsexual once.

Not alone there mate. Did she look like a cross between Didier Drogba and Leona Lewis and was always going "HAHAARR" and waffling on about parrots and buried treasure?

Just me then

Not really, it was the cock that gave it away.

BOOOOM!!!

TISH!!!
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm

ant london wrote:I think that all you foreign posters who have been following City since we were properly shit...and chose to do so...when you could have followed any other, half decent team in the world. Well, some might think you made a noble, corinthian spirited choice borne out of a love for the underdog (and/or a dislike for U***d) and that the sporting gods are rewarding you for this morally just decision.

I on the other hand think you are all silly fucking cunts who made a frankly ridiculous and contary choice. I certainly would not employ any of you to make decisions on my behalf. I honestly worry about your mental health

how about these apples, assclown:

Ant London is a bullshit artist and i don't believe half of his bullshit. How do i know? because i'm a bullshit artist and i can smell one from a million miles away.

John68 isn't really that knowledgeable about City, but he reads all those Gary James books front to back and digests them.

Sister of Fu isn't really a lesbian, but is binding her time until she can be the meat in an Ant/Doomeh sammich (sorry CARL)

LookMum isn't that funny, it's just that most posters on here have ZERO fuclin sense of humour so he sticks out like a sore thumb.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
LookMum isn't that funny, it's just that most posters on here have ZERO fuclin sense of humour so he sticks out like a sore thumb.

cheers

Disagree there.
He rips the shit out of long time posters which is unusual with him being relatively new to the site.
And he's got the finest username on here.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Disagree there.
He rips the shit out of long time posters which is unusual with him being relatively new to the site.

agree. Can't wait for him to become more cheeky as I reckon there's a real piss take artist hidden there.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Disagree there.

agree. Can't wait for him to become more cheeky as I reckon there's a real piss take artist hidden there.

I think he's a cunt.

But he's a funny cunt, granted ;)
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I HATE ANY PC CLAPPY BASTARDS WHO THEN ACCUSE NON PC BASTARDS OF BEING RACISTS.

THEY ARE NORMALLY SNOTTY SCHOOL LEAVERS (THOSE WITH NO WORLDLY EXPERIENCE) WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING UNLESS THEY READ IT IN A BOOK
IN FACT I HAVE ZERO TOLERENCE FOR THEM.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I HATE ANY PC CLAPPY BASTARDS WHO THEN ACCUSE NON PC BASTARDS OF BEING RACISTS.

THEY ARE NORMALLY SNOTTY SCHOOL LEAVERS (THOSE WITH NO WORLDLY EXPERIENCE) WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING UNLESS THEY READ IT IN A BOOK

SNAP
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Disagree there.

so my opinion is controversial?

just checking.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Disagree there.

is that tacit agreement on the other points related to Ant London, SofFu and John68 then? i knew you'd have my back big man.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

blootoof wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:
blootoof wrote:I think I bummed a transsexual once.

Not alone there mate. Did she look like a cross between Didier Drogba and Leona Lewis and was always going "HAHAARR" and waffling on about parrots and buried treasure?

Just me then

Not really, it was the cock that gave it away.

so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ant london wrote:I think that all you foreign posters who have been following City since we were properly shit...and chose to do so...when you could have followed any other, half decent team in the world. Well, some might think you made a noble, corinthian spirited choice borne out of a love for the underdog (and/or a dislike for U***d) and that the sporting gods are rewarding you for this morally just decision.

I on the other hand think you are all silly fucking cunts who made a frankly ridiculous and contary choice. I certainly would not employ any of you to make decisions on my behalf. I honestly worry about your mental health

Ant London is a bullshit artist and i don't believe half of his bullshit. How do i know? because i'm a bullshit artist and i can smell one from a million miles away.

John68 isn't really that knowledgeable about City, but he reads all those Gary James books front to back and digests them.

Sister of Fu isn't really a lesbian, but is binding her time until she can be the meat in an Ant/Doomeh sammich (sorry CARL)

cheers

Aaahh rumbled, when you can you both get here....promise i will wear my best goalie gloves!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Trautmann » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:Also Iniesta shits all over Kaka.

Sorry, tried google images, nothing doing

Caca is the Gaelic word for shit.
Trautmann
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Superman's Underpants

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Aaahh rumbled, when you can you both get here....promise i will wear my best goalie gloves!!

[youtube]VLnWf1sQkjY[/youtube]
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby bluej » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I HATE ANY PC CLAPPY BASTARDS WHO THEN ACCUSE NON PC BASTARDS OF BEING RACISTS.

Racist
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Cant stand those bastards!!!!
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 pm

I hate when people feel the need to write a novel on here. Get a life.

I hate when people feel the need to search users posts to find contradictions. Get a life.

I hate when people wank off about how good a post is. Get a life.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 am

Do you know what i DONT hate anyone or anything never have never will.Haterd is too time consuming and an emotion that will eat you up from the inside.Guess what i'm a happy clapper kiss my rusty sherrif's badge i ai'nt appologising for it.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby ant london » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:08 am

I hate certain racist posters on here who I'm sure are not real City fans and who always have some kind of agenda. And I snidily refuse to name these individuals.

SO THERE

edit: best put this on ;-)
Last edited by ant london on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Chinners » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 am

mr_nool wrote:

HA HA! That's too true. NQDP is clearly a raving loony ...

Excellent, I'll get a membership form out to him today!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Michael Brookes » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 am

Tim Oscroft looks like a mongoloid
Michael Brookes
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: test