Robinho to Santos on loan seems nailed on

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Robinho to Santos on loan seems nailed on

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... =&ie=UTF-8

Just gave a interview in Brazil saying he had been given the go ahead by the City board, looks like today could be his last game for us this season. I for one hope it's not his last ever game in a City shirt.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Re: Robinho to Santos on loan seems nailed on

Postby Tony P » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm

This should be the last game of the crack in this passage

I better go to the fish, go to Brazil - Robinho said.

Yeah, Robbie stop the crack.
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 pm

If he goes to Santos even on loan from us, its his career over at city.

It's the ultimate cop out going back to brazil. Honestly very disappointing given robbie's ability.

That said if you are not gonna fight for the shirt then you don't deserve to wear it.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Bye bye couldn't give a shit about him at the moment i think he should be shown the same respect he has shown us. He's just a lazy shit if there stupid enough to pay his wage more fool them.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Just broke on SSN.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Isn't it a common thing with Brasilians who have gone off the boil?

I seem to remember reading something a few years back about how there have been a few top brasilians who go back to play in Brasil an it seemed to work.

Anyone have a clue what im talkin about?
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:Isn't it a common thing with Brasilians who have gone off the boil?

I seem to remember reading something a few years back about how there have been a few top brasilians who go back to play in Brasil an it seemed to work.

Defo mate, Argies seem to have a better mentality for the game in England.

Thank you Robson for some good memories if this is the last we see of you.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Blue Blood wrote:If he goes to Santos even on loan from us, its his career over at city.

It's the ultimate cop out going back to brazil. Honestly very disappointing given robbie's ability.

That said if you are not gonna fight for the shirt then you don't deserve to wear it.

GOT SAY I AGREE WITH HIS CAREER OVER WITH US......HE WILL NOT BE COMING BACK.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 pm

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:Isn't it a common thing with Brasilians who have gone off the boil?

Im struggling with his name but that mad bloke that was at Inter - Adrianho maybe?

The fat Ronaldo went back but I wouldnt call it a return of form. He's just playing in a lower standard of league.
ross.mcfc

Postby lythamblue » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm

If this is true .... I don't think we should be olaying him today !

An away cup tie at Scunny was never going to be his type of game ..... even less so now, as why should he care whwther or not we progress in the competition?
Relax ... It's only a message board in hyperspace!!
lythamblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beeks » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Shame...I really thought he was going to be the talisman for the new City...turns out he just couldn't cut it in the PL

I'm sure he will find a club where he can regain his form...in a league where you get much more time on the ball

Good luck Robbie
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:

Im struggling with his name but that mad bloke that was at Inter - Adrianho maybe?

The fat Ronaldo went back but I wouldnt call it a return of form. He's just playing in a lower standard of league.

The only ones who I can think of who have made it in Europe in the last 15 years are

Ronaldo
Romario
Roberto Carlos
Julio Baptista
Maicon
Julius Cesar
Cafu
Juninho (Boro)
Juninho (Lyon)

90% of them flop in England and alot of them lose there head over here, Denilson, Adriano.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

If robby has defo gone then we MUST sign another striker this january.

Having RSC likely to be injured 90% of the remaining season, Benji being benji, Ade's mental state unknown.

We just have Bellers and Tevez as out and out strikers.

Plus given the number of competitions we are still in....

WE NEED ANOTHER ATTACKER

Bobby go and buy one son!!
Blue Blood

Postby viking the Odd » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Blue Blood wrote:If robby has defo gone then we MUST sign another striker this january.

Having RSC likely to be injured 90% of the remaining season, Benji being benji, Ade's mental state unknown.

WE NEED ANOTHER ATTACKER

You have a point sir.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Blue Blood wrote:If robby has defo gone then we MUST sign another striker this january.

WE NEED ANOTHER ATTACKER

Who though mate? there all stupidly overpriced in this country and alot of the time when you buy upfront from abroad they flop. We've found ourselfs in abit of a mess here. Ironic considering at the start of the season the media had us down as having 15 strikers.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:

yes Adriano. And real Ronaldo. They do quite well when they go back of course. The standard of the league isn't as low as you'd expect from what i watch sometimes. i'm always surprised. Maybe CARL has an opinion since he prollee gets to watch more living in SA or CA than most of us? i dunno. i don't follow it often, but i catch about 3-4 matches a season on one of the channels i subscribe to and the level of play is not poor at all. Maybe i'm just seeing the top 3-4 clubs. Dunno how it rates to the Argie league because i only ever catch the Boca-RIver Plate matches from that league which i don't think gives you much insight. Like watching an Old Firm match would indicate the quality of the SPL.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:39 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

yes Adriano. And real Ronaldo. They do quite well when they go back of course. The standard of the league isn't as low as you'd expect from what i watch sometimes. i'm always surprised. Maybe CARL has an opinion since he prollee gets to watch more living in SA or CA than most of us? i dunno. i don't follow it often, but i catch about 3-4 matches a season on one of the channels i subscribe to and the level of play is not poor at all. Maybe i'm just seeing the top 3-4 clubs. Dunno how it rates to the Argie league because i only ever catch the Boca-RIver Plate matches from that league which i don't think gives you much insight. Like watching an Old Firm match would indicate the quality of the SPL.

cheers

I ONLY WATCH THE TOP GAMES MATE......LOTS OF SKILL AS YOU WOULD EXPECT BUT CANNOT EVEN COMPARE THE PREM TO EITHER.
IM SOO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT ROBHINO GOING (IF TRUE).
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm

If he is fucking off to smelly old Brazil, then why play him today?
If he's off just leave him out of the squad
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm

10.Goater_Legend wrote:

WE NEED ANOTHER ATTACKER

Who though mate? there all stupidly overpriced in this country and alot of the time when you buy upfront from abroad they flop. We've found ourselfs in abit of a mess here. Ironic considering at the start of the season the media had us down as having 15 strikers.

The irony of this whole situation isn't lost on me mate.

I think bobby has got to take a gamble on a player from abroad or finally put our hands in our pockets for Moses from palace.

What ever he does he'll have to do it quick, mark my words if we don't sign another striker we could well have egg on our face come the end of the season.
Blue Blood

Postby edge275 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

cheers

I ONLY WATCH THE TOP GAMES MATE......LOTS OF SKILL AS YOU WOULD EXPECT BUT CANNOT EVEN COMPARE THE PREM TO EITHER.
IM SOO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT ROBHINO GOING (IF TRUE).

Me too. It's absolute shite. Robinho owes us and he's fucking off to Santos. We have paid through the nose in his transfer fee and his wages and if we're being brutally honest we've been ripped off on what he's offered us so far. He should stay and prove to everybody (most of all city fans) that he's a world class player. I'll be very disappointed in the club and Robinho if he goes.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum