We need a new forward

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: We need a new forward

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
walmai wrote:On more than one level, you can now afford to be making jokes like this.

:sigh:

YOU MUST FEEL LIKE SHIT BUT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE WHEN YOU SEE HIM PLAY FOR YOU LOT.

HE WILL BE HAPPY THOUGH, AS THAT CUNT SEEMS TO GO TO BED AT NIGHT WITH A FUCKING COAT HANGER STUCK IN HIS MOUTH.

PMSL
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Beeks » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
HE WILL BE HAPPY THOUGH, AS THAT CUNT SEEMS TO GO TO BED AT NIGHT WITH A FUCKING COAT HANGER STUCK IN HIS MOUTH.

Funniest thing you've ever said Carl...I laughed out loud...and reading the drivel you twats post that's fucking rare
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby irblinx » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm

I suppose Benjani might just need a change of scenery and that the challenge of a new team might fire him up and have him banging them in ................

............. on second thoughts, nah, he's gash. If I were you Walmy I'd be praying that he has his Horlicks before setting off for the airport
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
walmai wrote:On more than one level, you can now afford to be making jokes like this.

YOU MUST FEEL LIKE SHIT BUT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE WHEN YOU SEE HIM PLAY FOR YOU LOT.

That is fucking funny.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby bluej » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

That has literally made me laugh out loud!
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum