Gago on the cards?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Gago on the cards?

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 pm

16.28 Reports in Spain have claimed that Fernando Gago will be told that he can leave Real Madrid if the club receives an offer of €20million or more, with Manchester City known to be keen.

He is a good player and i would gladly welcome him here!
And 20 euros seems a fair price for him!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
16.28 Reports in Spain have claimed that Fernando Gago will be told that he can leave Real Madrid if the club receives an offer of €20million or more, with Manchester City known to be keen.

Yeah, I'd take him for 20 euros no doubt. 20 million euros is fookin ridiculous though.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

Yeah, I'd take him for 20 euros no doubt. 20 million euros is fookin ridiculous though.

Haha piss of you sarcastic bugger :)

Nah i dont think 20 million euros is riduculous mate. He is a good player and will keep on improving. We buy him for 20 million. He improves every season and he might end up becoming a big player for us. (If we buy him) And he will be worth much more than 20 million by then.

And if you can afford it then do it!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

Nah i dont think 20 million euros is riduculous mate. He is a good player and will keep on improving. We buy him for 20 million. He improves every season and he might end up becoming a big player for us. (If we buy him) And he will be worth much more than 20 million by then.

Too much Football manager 2009, young puppy. Meanwhile in real life he isn't all that really. Wooders had it pretty much spot on saying that he isn't shitter than shite but isn't world class either.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

Too much Football manager 2009, young puppy. Meanwhile in real life he isn't all that really. Wooders had it pretty much spot on saying that he isn't shitter than shite but isn't world class either.

if i had 20M euros i'd put that money on a season with Gaga instead of gago...the return would be much much better.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

if i had 20M euros i'd put that money on a season with Gaga instead of gago...the return would be much much better.

cheers

Bet you used to love LeisureSuit Larry. And if you had Amiga, I could bet my left leg Sex Games was your favourite game.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Bet you used to love LeisureSuit Larry. And if you had Amiga, I could bet my left leg Sex Games was your favourite game.

rarely do i not understand a post at all, but that one was just...i dont even know what to say. Amiga i can recognize, but nothing else. im too lazy too google it because im guessing it's not that funny.

do you agree with me tho, that if you had 20M euros and had to choose, it would be gaga? let's say 4 year contract. which?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

rarely do i not understand a post at all, but that one was just...i dont even know what to say. Amiga i can recognize, but nothing else. im too lazy too google it because im guessing it's not that funny.

do you agree with me tho, that if you had 20M euros and had to choose, it would be gaga? let's say 4 year contract. which?

cheers

She's alright but for 20m I'd expect to do better.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

cheers

She's alright but for 20m I'd expect to do better.

you got me there...i wasnt sure how far i could push my luck, but i'm found out. she's probably only worth like 3M. She's my Mido.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm

alot of talk that lady gaga is actually a chap.

i say a 20million gamble to later find a schlong would leave you quite sore....

ahem.

back on lady gago, is he coming or what? Where's Swanson when you need him!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby kinkylola » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 pm

she's also a dyke .... so you wouldn't get much out of that contract I'm afraid .... better to go with gago
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 pm

kinkylola wrote:she's also a dyke .... so you wouldn't get much out of that contract I'm afraid .... better to go with gago

she's not a dyke or a dude. come on now. show a sister some love. If she's sporting some big meat chimes, i'll flow like Christopher Cross and ride like the wind. ba da da da. da. da. da. da. ba da da da. da. da. da. da. that's some smooth ass shit. smooooooooothe. Check out Michael McDonald on backing vox. Solid!

cheers

[youtube]ur8ftRFb2Ac[/youtube]
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
kinkylola wrote:she's also a dyke .... so you wouldn't get much out of that contract I'm afraid .... better to go with gago

she's not a dyke or a dude. come on now. show a sister some love. If she's sporting some big meat chimes, i'll flow like Christopher Cross and ride like the wind. ba da da da. da. da. da. da. ba da da da. da. da. da. da. that's some smooth ass shit. smooooooooothe. Check out Michael McDonald on backing vox. Solid!

cheers

[youtube]ur8ftRFb2Ac[/youtube]

you can play your christopher cross all you like but it won't be so smooth when shes riding you like the wind.
Blue Blood

Postby Blackadder » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:53 pm

you can play your christopher cross all you like but it won't be so smooth when shes riding you like the wind.

tw@t - just spluttered a mouthful of tea all over the new keyboard
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." - Groucho Marx
Blackadder
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Agueroooooooooooo

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:I'd rather have Gago than Gaga (Lady Gaga that is)....

I'll get my coat...

not me..i'd break that in half. i'm starting to really think she's fuclin hot. she's asstastic. filthy with a juicy booty is how i roll. i could give a fuck less about the Argie DM. he isn't coming.

Ain't she got a dick......oh it's your post Doomy, carry on!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Blackadder wrote:

tw@t - just spluttered a mouthful of tea all over the new keyboard

that was pretty funny, wasn't it? me likey.

look, if she has a cock she can take me backdoor...that's how confident i am that she's not packing sausage.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:I'd rather have Gago than Gaga (Lady Gaga that is)....

I'll get my coat...

not me..i'd break that in half. i'm starting to really think she's fuclin hot. she's asstastic. filthy with a juicy booty is how i roll. i could give a fuck less about the Argie DM. he isn't coming.

Ain't she got a dick......oh it's your post Doomy, carry on!!

seriously tell me you don't wanna take a bite out of that juicy butt? come on. i dare ya.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby kinkylola » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 pm

i'm trying to tell you she's a lesbian ... she talks at gay rallies all the time.

http://bumpshack.com/2009/08/13/lady-ga ... -magazine/

I mean ... sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm

kinkylola wrote:i'm trying to tell you she's a lesbian ... she talks at gay rallies all the time.

that's all bullshit PR because the homosexual male community thinks she's like fuclin Cher or Barbara Streisand. She likes a big meat stick. Mine apparently.

im telling you that ass has been tapped by some cock. for sure. and prollee is right now as i'm typing this. and if she loves the ladies too i don't gives a fucl. She can dabble all she wants. That's why I'm easy. Easy like Sunday mornin. Oh yeah. yeah-ah-ah-uh.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Blue Blood » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
kinkylola wrote:i'm trying to tell you she's a lesbian ... she talks at gay rallies all the time.

that's all bullshit PR because the homosexual male community thinks she's like fuclin Cher or Barbara Streisand. She likes a big meat stick. Mine apparently.

im telling you that ass has been tapped by some cock. for sure. and prollee is right now as i'm typing this. and if she loves the ladies too i don't gives a fucl. She can dabble all she wants. That's why I'm easy. Easy like Sunday mornin. Oh yeah. yeah-ah-ah-uh.

cheers

i'd find a new meat stick mate, i've a feeling this one has a meat hook.

i'm convinced she is a he. convinced.
Blue Blood

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum