Benjani on Loan

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Benjani on Loan

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

I am watching ssn and i have just heard the news that Benjani could be going to West Ham on loan till the end of the season.

Now would this move benefit Benjani and could he possibly come back a better player because he might be playing week in and week out at West Ham and it could possibly improve him?
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Benjani on Loan

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Gonna have fuck all attacking players left soon.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mike J » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm

already being covered elsewhere..... and no he will not get any better. isnt he 29 now.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:I am watching ssn and i have just heard the news that Benjani could be going to West Ham on loan till the end of the season.

Now would this move benefit Benjani and could he possibly come back a better player because he might be playing week in and week out at West Ham and it could possibly improve him?

No. It just means he is shit and Mancini has sussed him out already!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Alioune DVToure » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:I am watching ssn and i have just heard the news that Benjani could be going to West Ham on loan till the end of the season.

Yeah he'll come back twice as sharp, ten years younger, more versatile, have a lovely set of tits and immediately replace Garry Cook as Chief Exec. After a year in this job, he'll return to Zimbabwe to single-handedly make Robert Mugabe and the rest of the Zanu PF see the error of their ways, a bit like Rocky Balboa at the end of Rocky IV.

Wait... is this not the be sarcastic, be controversial thread?
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm

no.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Alioune DVToure » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

no.

But what if we pay his wages like we did with Jo and Gold and Sullivan use the saved money to give him bionic arms and some legs like that guy in the paralympics who can run 100 metres in under 3 seconds?

Did you consider that?
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

he's out of contract at the end of the season so even if he goes on loan he is still effectively leaving the club
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby john68 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm

For the life of me, I just cannot see what he can add to this squad.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:

Yeah he'll come back twice as sharp, ten years younger, more versatile, have a lovely set of tits and immediately replace Garry Cook as Chief Exec. After a year in this job, he'll return to Zimbabwe to single-handedly make Robert Mugabe and the rest of the Zanu PF see the error of their ways, a bit like Rocky Balboa at the end of Rocky IV.

No this is the get Alioune DVToure to comment on this thread and i hit him when i see him :)

Nah it was just a question mate and i wanted an opinion on it!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Alioune DVToure » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

No this is the get Alioune DVToure to comment on this thread and i hit him when i see him :)

Nah it was just a question mate and i wanted an opinion on it!

Hahaha don't worry kid I used to be incredibly optimistic at your age. The difference was, however, that at that time we had the likes of Lee Peacock and Gareth Taylor playing up-front for us. You've reason to be optimistic but Benji's had his day now I'm afraid.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:

FMTWF!!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby paulh » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm

although he is shit who will we have left upfront? silly move but would sell tommorow if we had cover
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby paulmclaren » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Mike J wrote:already being covered elsewhere..... and no he will not get any better. isnt he 29 now.

Benjarni went worse the second he was born..
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Return to The Maine Football forum