Mike summerbee on the OS

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mike summerbee on the OS

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

I think he is calling for the fans to not kick off basically , Now i dont like getting involved in any of that kind of stuff unless im stuck in the middle of it and someone tries to be clever. Im not soft but personally i cannot kick someones head in because they sing a few daft songs about my club. Now if they personally try to attack me or see them attacking someone for no reason then i would obviously do my part. But I think it would be good if we sing our hearts out and make the club proud and try to avoid kicking off unless provoked.

Am i right or wrong. Id love to hear it in the papers that united fans are a discrace and city fans showed them how real supporters act. Sing them down in there own 76K stadium.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Mike summerbee on the OS

Postby Kladze » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Well said
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby sweenyuk » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Remember, we are impecable...
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Impeccable springs to mind.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 am

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:I think he is calling for the fans to not kick off basically , Now i dont like getting involved in any of that kind of stuff unless im stuck in the middle of it and someone tries to be clever. Im not soft but personally i cannot kick someones head in because they sing a few daft songs about my club. Now if they personally try to attack me or see them attacking someone for no reason then i would obviously do my part. But I think it would be good if we sing our hearts out and make the club proud and try to avoid kicking off unless provoked.

Am i right or wrong. Id love to hear it in the papers that U***d fans are a discrace and city fans showed them how real supporters act. Sing them down in there own 76K stadium.

You are right.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Return to The Maine Football forum