WANTED!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: WANTED!

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Blue2 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
sandman wrote:I've just had a call off my old Man saying that he was told at work that 3 are in custody and another 8 have been identified.

He doesnt know how true this is.

I hope to fuck the last one is me (number 10) ;D

I wasn't going to say anything mate as per my pm, but now you've spilled the beans - it does look like you.( just a bit)

If it wasnt for the clothes and the fact im skinnier i swear 11 could be me.

Me and Bingo locked up tomorrow.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
Blue2 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
sandman wrote:I've just had a call off my old Man saying that he was told at work that 3 are in custody and another 8 have been identified.

I wasn't going to say anything mate as per my pm, but now you've spilled the beans - it does look like you.( just a bit)

we could have some sort of protest to get you released. Maybe get Bono and Sting turn up and sing version of 'Free Nelson Mandela'.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Burt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
Blue2 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

No worries mate. If the fuclers lock you two up, I'll sort out a right tasty jailbreaking crew to get yers out;o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sandman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm

[center]Image
FREE
[strike]DEIRDRE[/strike]
BINGO
[/center]
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby sandman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 pm

and Blanche would be gutted that she's missing that!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 am

Police make four more arrests

Police have made four further arrests after releasing CCTV pictures of a number of fans wanted in connection with trouble at last week's Manchester derby.

Trouble flared at the Carling Cup semi-final first leg between Manchester City and Manchester United at Eastlands last Tuesday.

City won the game 2-1 and the second leg takes place at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Officers released CCTV footage of a number of men they believed were involved in disorder on Tuesday and it appears to have paid off.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman confirmed that four arrests had been made in Manchester.

He added that a further four were made on Wednesday - two in Oldham, one in Preston and one in Bradford.

Eighteen arrests were made last week after the match and appeals have been made for calm ahead of Wednesday's game.

skysports.com
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ant london wrote:
Svensational wrote:The picture with the flare, pic number 1...thats a great photo. Goggled coat and a great coloured effect.

it made me laugh that one.....nothing like an inconspicuous get-up for the match if you're going to misbehave

"ah yes officer, I can describe him to you....he was waving a flare and dressed like a uranium rod-handling technician from Chernobyl"

That's exactly what I was thinking about when he fired that flare. Considering CCTV around, surely this fool would realise he'd be going to miss away games for good few years.

But what is so wrong about lighting a bloody flare!!! I know they ent allowed, but hardly an offence worth banning someone and adding them to a wanted list lol.. This country cracks me up. I think the flares look awesome at footy matchs.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ant london wrote:
Svensational wrote:The picture with the flare, pic number 1...thats a great photo. Goggled coat and a great coloured effect.

it made me laugh that one.....nothing like an inconspicuous get-up for the match if you're going to misbehave

"ah yes officer, I can describe him to you....he was waving a flare and dressed like a uranium rod-handling technician from Chernobyl"

That's exactly what I was thinking about when he fired that flare. Considering CCTV around, surely this fool would realise he'd be going to miss away games for good few years.

But what is so wrong about lighting a bloody flare!!! I know they ent allowed, but hardly an offence worth banning someone and adding them to a wanted list lol.. This country cracks me up. I think the flares look awesome at footy matchs.

That's completely different discussion. Lighting a flare in stands leads to banning from away grounds. Whether that's right or wrong is another thing .
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 pm

the flares - i dont mind them normally there cool as fuck but it ruined our blue moon ceremony(i like to call it a ceremony cos it makes it sound more awesome then it already is) so lock the fuckers up for being terrorists as far as im concerned

i just saw a few arrests on SSN and the last was in oldham, classic scum fan lives outside manchester n wearin a black affliction hoodie, tools the lot of them.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum