Wio charged with violent conduct

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wio charged with violent conduct

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:02 pm

He has until 6pm tomorrow to respond.

Very strange it wasn't a "fast tracked" as ade....

Hmmm...
Original Dub

Re: Wio charged with violent conduct

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:04 pm

i was just about to start this to find out will he be allowed to play tomorrow then, i thought i was conveniant they are doing the hearing on thursday
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 pm

ashton287 wrote:i was just about to start this to find out will he be allowed to play tomorrow then, i thought i was conveniant they are doing the hearing on thursday

Yeah the fast track seemed to have slowed down a bit. Why wasn't he charged yesterday? Then he would have had until 6pm TODAY to answer and be punished with immediate effect, missing the all important semi final....

Oh, hold on, did I just answer my own question there?
Original Dub

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Original Dub wrote:
ashton287 wrote:i was just about to start this to find out will he be allowed to play tomorrow then, i thought i was conveniant they are doing the hearing on thursday

Yeah the fast track seemed to have slowed down a bit. Why wasn't he charged yesterday? Then he would have had until 6pm TODAY to answer and be punished with immediate effect, missing the all important semi final....

Rather have the flappy lipped cunt playing personally

Hoewer, yet again proves one rule..........
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 pm

He was struggling like fuck against that no mark Hull striker, that's why he hit him. He'll be having nightmares about having to keep up with Bellamy. Tevez just needs to point at Bellamy & shout to Wio in his best Sth American accent: "say hello to my little friend".
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I can't say I'd rather him playing neccessarily mate.. and yes its sickening how they charge him TODAY. There's no way it took them that long to come to the conclusion that he walloped the hull player.

I can't remember if Ade was charged on the Monday, but I've a feeling he was ... if so the FA continues to favour the top four.

Can you imagine what Baconface said to hair lip when he realised that the first two games of his suspension would be the semi against us and the league game against arsenal??!

I'd say he got straight onto the FA and sorted it out...
Original Dub

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Pretty sure it was towards the end of the week that Ade got his ban after the weekend match so it is around the same time period.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Original Dub wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I can't say I'd rather him playing neccessarily mate.. and yes its sickening how they charge him TODAY. There's no way it took them that long to come to the conclusion that he walloped the hull player.

I can't remember if Ade was charged on the Monday, but I've a feeling he was ... if so the FA continues to favour the top four.

Can you imagine what Baconface said to hair lip when he realised that the first two games of his suspension would be the semi against us and the league game against arsenal??!

Ade was charged on the Tuesday, just googled it. Also, Michael Ball was charged on the Tuesday for the glorious stamp on Tranny. Couldnt be arsed searching for any more, but seems its right - although it is bollocks, why shouldnt they all be charged the following day?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Ade was charged on the Tuesday, just googled it. Also, Michael Ball was charged on the Tuesday for the glorious stamp on Tranny. Couldnt be arsed searching for any more, but seems its right - although it is bollocks, why shouldnt they all be charged the following day?

Yeah, I just found that too mate!

However, if he has until 6pm to answer the charge and the ban takes place with immediate effect, then how is he able to play the semi??!
Original Dub

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 pm

To be honest I am glad he will be playing. Tevez and Bellamy will rip him to shreds. And hopefully Bellamy will wind him up too and get him sent off or something. :)
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby salford city » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Happy to have him playing. Bellers will drag him all over the place again and they still don't have a partner for him
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I say this quote about the Rio incident on MUEN website, anyone find this the least bit dramatic? I wonder if Baconface wrote?

Of course they have charged him, he is a United player. If that had been a Liverpool or Chelsea player, he would not have been charged, simple as that. Always has been one rule for United players and one for everyone else.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Florida Blue wrote:I say this quote about the Rio incident on MUEN website, anyone find this the least bit dramatic? I wonder if Baconface wrote?

Of course they have charged him, he is a U***d player. If that had been a Liverpool or Chelsea player, he would not have been charged, simple as that. Always has been one rule for U***d players and one for everyone else.

He is right. But the "one rule for United" works the total other way around.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Florida Blue wrote:I say this quote about the Rio incident on MUEN website, anyone find this the least bit dramatic? I wonder if Baconface wrote?

Of course they have charged him, he is a U***d player. If that had been a Liverpool or Chelsea player, he would not have been charged, simple as that. Always has been one rule for U***d players and one for everyone else.

Poor bastards. Why is it that the world media in general just plain suck ass? There are very few good reporting sites that I will actually read because so much of it is bullshit.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby blues-clues » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 pm

http://vodpod.com/watch/2919720-did-rio-ferdinand-slug-craig-fagan-manchester-united-hull

The clue is in the link. which I think still works despite the "nite" filter

would have thought Fagan had a reasonable claim to get the yellow card rescinded.... clearly a case of mistaken identity....the ref booked the wrong bloke.
Last edited by blues-clues on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Kyle wrote:

Poor bastards. Why is it that the world media in general just plain suck ass? There are very few good reporting sites that I will actually read because so much of it is bullshit.

Sorry Kyle, I should have been more clear, that was a Scum fan comment on the story, not the "journalist"...then again, probably same person.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Florida Blue wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Sorry Kyle, I should have been more clear, that was a Scum fan comment on the story, not the "journalist"...then again, probably same person.

Ahh ok ok... It can't be baconface though, he would be the one ranting about fifteen minutes of added time not being played. I'm so baffled as to how someone can be so ignorant to not see how favorable shit gets called in your direction. When I get an unfair advantage for anything at least i'm reasonable enough to know that it is an unfair advantage.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Nick » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Original Dub wrote:He has until 6pm tomorrow to respond.

Hmmm...

exact;y WTF how can they get away with such double standards.
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Original Dub wrote:He has until 6pm tomorrow to respond.

Hmmm...

I wouldnt expect anything else from them cheating cunts
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm

According to something I've just read, if he pleads guilty then he misses tomorrows game. If he contests it he'll play but they can give him an extra game ban, which they will do as they've set a precedent with similar incidents.

Be interesting to see if they're desperate enough for him to play v us to contest it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum