Anyone got the sh*ts yet?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Anyone got the sh*ts yet?

Postby blootoof » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Not felt like this before a game in fuck knows how many years.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Anyone got the sh*ts yet?

Postby Burt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Had an arse like a blood orange since this mornin but that's nowt to do with the game. It's cos I wallopped a loadda chill into my Bombay spuds last night.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

started to feel it about 2pm in work today.

wish it was tonight really, get the fucking thing over and done with.
The Man In Blue

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Im ok at the moment not feeling nervous about it at all. That will proberly change later tonight or tomorrow morning though lol
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby blootoof » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Burt wrote:Had an arse like a blood orange since this mornin but that's nowt to do with the game. It's cos I wallopped a loadda chill into my Bombay spuds last night.

Mine was more of a beer shit. I could of decorated the top of a cake with the cable I laid this afternoon.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Shameless being on tonight and 3 bottles of wine will take the edge off it for me. Tomorrow though, i'll be like a cat on a hot tin roof all day, and I got fuck all to do so its gonna be murder.

Might get on it at lunchtime thinking about it......now there's an idea, i'll see if the landlady will open early
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby blackburnblue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 pm

blootoof wrote:Not felt like this before a game in fuck knows how many years.

Know how you feel pal-the last time I was this keyed up was the second leg of the last time we played them in a semi back in 1970 !!!!
blackburnblue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Fish111 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Mines been twitching like a good-un since the last game. I must have the strongest sphincter muscle in town. Some gaylord would love me as a boyfriend.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

blackburnblue wrote:

Know how you feel pal-the last time I was this keyed up was the second leg of the last time we played them in a semi back in 1970 !!!!

Old bastard :)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I WILL HAVE TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK....CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBERS..PROBABLY ADDRESS AND NAME IF WE DO NOT BEAT THOSE FUCKING RAG BASTARDS TOMORROW.

MY BIRD IS JUST AS NERVOUS AS SHE KNOWS THAT I WILL PROBABLY SELF COMBUST AND GO ON A DRINKING SPREE FOR A MONTH TILL I END UP IN A FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTE.

WE HAD A BARNY THIS MORNING AS SHE WONT LET ME SPRAY MY 2 SIAMESE CATS BLUE FOR THE GAME TOMORROW.........

IM GOING MENTAL MAN...CANT THINK STRAIGHT.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Vhero » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I got the sh*ts this morning nothing a visit to the toilet didn't clear up though.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby blackburnblue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
blackburnblue wrote:

Old bastard :)

Old yes. Bastard no[at least not to my knowledge)
blackburnblue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby blues-clues » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I WILL HAVE TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK....CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBERS..PROBABLY ADDRESS AND NAME IF WE DO NOT BEAT THOSE FUCKING RAG BASTARDS TOMORROW.

MY BIRD IS JUST AS NERVOUS AS SHE KNOWS THAT I WILL PROBABLY SELF COMBUST AND GO ON A DRINKING SPREE FOR A MONTH TILL I END UP IN A FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTE.

WE HAD A BARNY THIS MORNING AS SHE WONT LET ME SPRAY MY 2 SIAMESE CATS BLUE FOR THE GAME TOMORROW.........

Chill fella, it'll be fine!

Your bird is right though leave the cats out of it. Go for the compromise though - isn't there another pussy anywhere nearby that you can spray? It might help you take your mind off things for a bit?
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

What will you do if we lose?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby blootoof » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I WILL HAVE TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK....CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBERS..PROBABLY ADDRESS AND NAME IF WE DO NOT BEAT THOSE FUCKING RAG BASTARDS TOMORROW.

pmsl, Carl, poke your birds eyes out then spray em
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

blues-clues wrote:

Your bird is right though leave the cats out of it. Go for the compromise though - isn't there another pussy anywhere nearby that you can spray? It might help you take your mind off things for a bit?

IVE JUST TAKEN A PILL AND LIT UP SOME INSENSE.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blackburnblue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm

blues-clues wrote:

You mean as in Mrs Slocombe's pussy?????
blackburnblue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm

I feel just like I did before the '99 Play Off Final. Excited but nervous as fuck!!

COME ON CITY!!
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby s1ty m » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm

I struggled to eat me tea tonight, the yips arrived and it will be murders until the final whistle. I hate derby games, always have; way too much hatred for the rags in me to actually enjoy them.

I'll confess this...

2-0 at the swamp on their jubilee bollocks day. I stood up and said I was going out, the anxiety was just so uncomffortable. I rode around on my bike checking my watch every 3 seconds. I told my daughter to text me if anything good happened. No texts. I rode past the lounge window when there was about 5 minutes left, by my estimation. I caught a wiff of crowd noise and just bottled it. About 5 minutes later my dad called with the result. There I was on my bike, empty side street and I had missed a glorious win. Sad or what? When Owen scored the winner in 34th minute of injury time, I was stood in our back garden. I bottled it at 90 minutes. I heard some shitbag neighbour cheer, my daughter comes out, tears in her eyes saying it is all so unfair. I could have puked.

And about an hour ago I started thinking that I would be best just going out for a walk for a couple of hours tomorrow night. I won't, it's too cold. I need to think about maybe I should chill a bit. But it is so important that we get through.

Ah bollocks, bottle of beaujolais and I have to watch it. Ignore me, I am just spouting shite now. Come on blues, please.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm

im very confident actually, we only need a draw and i think we can go and beat them anyway as they have to push for goals so bellers and tevez will hurt them on the break, i can't waiiiiiit to start singing. definately gonna be taking a few anadin n throat soothers cos im gonna be going mental for the full 89 minutes

My father said to me one day "is it red or blue for you?".....and if it's red you're out the door and I won't see you no more....And then one Saturday afternoon he took me to Moss Side....He said "my son your time has come and this is a lesson in pride"....You see the scum you never run, You stand and fight your ground....And when you've won on derby day you're sure to hear this sound6

HARK NOW HEAR
AS CITY SING
UNITED RUN AWAY
AND WE WILL FIGHT FOREVER MORE
BECAUSE OF DERBY DAY

CUUUM OOON CIIIITYYYYY
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong