Anyone got the sh*ts yet?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Anyone got the sh*ts yet?

Postby blues-clues » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:20 pm

s1ty m wrote:I struggled to eat me tea tonight, the yips arrived and it will be murders until the final whistle. I hate derby games, always have; way too much hatred for the rags in me to actually enjoy them.

I'll confess this...

2-0 at the swamp on their jubilee bollocks day. I stood up and said I was going out, the anxiety was just so uncomffortable. I rode around on my bike checking my watch every 3 seconds. I told my daughter to text me if anything good happened. No texts. I rode past the lounge window when there was about 5 minutes left, by my estimation. I caught a wiff of crowd noise and just bottled it. About 5 minutes later my dad called with the result. There I was on my bike, empty side street and I had missed a glorious win. Sad or what? When Owen scored the winner in 34th minute of injury time, I was stood in our back garden. I bottled it at 90 minutes. I heard some shitbag neighbour cheer, my daughter comes out, tears in her eyes saying it is all so unfair. I could have puked.

And about an hour ago I started thinking that I would be best just going out for a walk for a couple of hours tomorrow night. I won't, it's too cold. I need to think about maybe I should chill a bit. But it is so important that we get through.

Ah bollocks, bottle of beaujolais and I have to watch it. Ignore me, I am just spouting shite now. Come on blues, please.

crackin post! Footie nerves, joys and sorrows! well done
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:20 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MY BIRD IS JUST AS NERVOUS AS SHE KNOWS THAT I WILL PROBABLY SELF COMBUST AND GO ON A DRINKING SPREE FOR A MONTH TILL I END UP IN A FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTE.

What will you do if we lose?

I DONT KNOW...THE JAILS HERE IN PERU ARE PRETTY GRIM.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:23 pm

blackburnblue wrote:
blues-clues wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I WILL HAVE TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK....CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBERS..PROBABLY ADDRESS AND NAME IF WE DO NOT BEAT THOSE FUCKING RAG BASTARDS TOMORROW.

MY BIRD IS JUST AS NERVOUS AS SHE KNOWS THAT I WILL PROBABLY SELF COMBUST AND GO ON A DRINKING SPREE FOR A MONTH TILL I END UP IN A FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTE.

WE HAD A BARNY THIS MORNING AS SHE WONT LET ME SPRAY MY 2 SIAMESE CATS BLUE FOR THE GAME TOMORROW.........

IM GOING MENTAL MAN...CANT THINK STRAIGHT.

Chill fella, it'll be fine!

Your bird is right though leave the cats out of it. Go for the compromise though - isn't there another pussy anywhere nearby that you can spray? It might help you take your mind off things for a bit?

You mean as in Mrs Slocombe's pussy?????

Spray the fucking caaaaaats haha one number 32 and one number 7, that will literally be the best avatar ever
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:24 pm

s1ty m wrote:I struggled to eat me tea tonight, the yips arrived and it will be murders until the final whistle. I hate derby games, always have; way too much hatred for the rags in me to actually enjoy them.

I'll confess this...

2-0 at the swamp on their jubilee bollocks day. I stood up and said I was going out, the anxiety was just so uncomffortable. I rode around on my bike checking my watch every 3 seconds. I told my daughter to text me if anything good happened. No texts. I rode past the lounge window when there was about 5 minutes left, by my estimation. I caught a wiff of crowd noise and just bottled it. About 5 minutes later my dad called with the result. There I was on my bike, empty side street and I had missed a glorious win. Sad or what? When Owen scored the winner in 34th minute of injury time, I was stood in our back garden. I bottled it at 90 minutes. I heard some shitbag neighbour cheer, my daughter comes out, tears in her eyes saying it is all so unfair. I could have puked.

And about an hour ago I started thinking that I would be best just going out for a walk for a couple of hours tomorrow night. I won't, it's too cold. I need to think about maybe I should chill a bit. But it is so important that we get through.

Ah bollocks, bottle of beaujolais and I have to watch it. Ignore me, I am just spouting shite now. Come on blues, please.

FMTWF, you have just summed up how I am feeling about tomorrow as well. I am going through a roller coaster of emotions and the butterflies have started to turn into a swarm of bees as my stomach is feeling all kinds of wrong.

The rags have been conspicuous by their absence on facebook and the other social network sites. Like CARL, I will need to go into hibernation if we dont go through as I have given out UBER shit to every rag who crosses my path.

DONT LET ME DOWN MANCINI
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm

It's awesome isn't it, never felt like this in my lifetime. Some may say that it's only the League Cup, but for me it's a place I have never remembered.

At my age, it's so near, but so far away........
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It's awesome isn't it, never felt like this in my lifetime. Some may say that it's only the League Cup, but for me it's a place I have never remembered.

EVERYONE CAN THANK MAN CITY FOR BRINGING BACK SOME PRIDE FOR MAKING THE LC AN ATTRACTIVE COMPETITION AGAIN.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MAN CITY RUINING FOOTBALL.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blootoof » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It's awesome isn't it, never felt like this in my lifetime. Some may say that it's only the League Cup, but for me it's a place I have never remembered.

Been waitin for a day like this for years. Could be the biggest league cup tie in history.

Was there when Dickov made it 2-2. After the equalizer I knew we were gonna win it. Gonna feel the same tomorrow if we get past the scum.

please
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Somerset Blue » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 pm

I was three in '76 so have no recollection of that, very strong memories of '81 when I was eight.

Can't think of a more exciting or important game since then, and against THEM. I think the only way to get through tomorrow night is to be at least half-cut before KO.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm

blootoof wrote:

Been waitin for a day like this for years. Could be the biggest league cup tie in history.

Was there when Dickov made it 2-2. After the equalizer I knew we were gonna win it. Gonna feel the same tomorrow if we get past the scum.

please

Have heard the exact same in media over last few days, biggest game ever in LC, best competition for years.

Well done city, and lets not forget Hughes' part in it. Well done to all concerned and FUCKING COME ON
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Kladze » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:09 pm

I've been as edgy as a dog with two dicks since last Tuesday but a state of calm has overcome me today.

It can't last ....
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

EVERYONE CAN THANK MAN CITY FOR BRINGING BACK SOME PRIDE FOR MAKING THE LC AN ATTRACTIVE COMPETITION AGAIN.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MAN CITY RUINING FOOTBALL.

And for one single team to do that, it says something in itself.
blootoof wrote:

please

I even missed the play-offs. Was based in Germany at the time, ready for Ops, and it was being shown on BFBS. At 88 minutes the sat signal went and because I was having a birthday BBQ I'd give up and jumped over the balcony to give it some encouragement (not much though as I was a little bit miserable). It was only when my mate asked what the fuck I was doing there that I realised something was up. It'd come back on 5 minutes later and we were into extra-time. The rest is history!
Somerset Blue wrote:I was three in '76 so have no recollection of that, very strong memories of '81 when I was eight.

Can't think of a more exciting or important game since then, and against THEM. I think the only way to get through tomorrow night is to be at least half-cut before KO.

I was 4 in '76 and 10 in '81, haven't got a scoobies of either so this year is my first!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
blootoof wrote:

please

Have heard the exact same in media over last few days, biggest game ever in LC, best competition for years.

Well done city, and lets not forget Hughes' part in it. Well done to all concerned and FUCKING COME ON

That is a massive point mate. Hughes has got us this far and it's up to Mancio to take us the rest of the way. Regardless of the outcome, this Blue Boy is more than happy with our progress this season.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm dreading tomorrow, don't feel too bad now but last week was hell. Didn't enjoy my day at all. Felt really shit, then we won so I was over the moon but then I got pissed so I've only got the memories of feeling nervous left.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby rick1894citizen » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Been bricking it since last tuesday but for some reason i have been fine today and im just ready for the bastards.

Going to be relativley sober unfortunatley as doubt they'll be selling us beer so will only get around 7 down me in time.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beeks » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Somerset Blue wrote:I was three in '76 so have no recollection of that, very strong memories of '81 when I was eight.

Me too on all points
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
blootoof wrote:

please

That is a massive point mate. Hughes has got us this far and it's up to Mancio to take us the rest of the way. Regardless of the outcome, this Blue Boy is more than happy with our progress this season.

I DIDNT KN0W HUGHES SENT THAT TEAM OUT AGAINST THE SCUM AT OUR PLACE!!!! I COULD OF SWORN (MIGHT BE MISTAKEN) THAT MANCINI GOT US THIS FAR?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm

I went to the Semi-Final in 81 i was dressed head to toe in sky blue and white yes even my shoes were sky blue with white piping.It was a fantastic day but my nerves have really kicked in for tomorrows game i never really felt nervous for the 81 game.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Alex Sapphire » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
blootoof wrote:

please

I DIDNT KN0W HUGHES SENT THAT TEAM OUT AGAINST THE SCUM AT OUR PLACE!!!! I COULD OF SWORN (MIGHT BE MISTAKEN) THAT MANCINI GOT US THIS FAR?

I spose you think that Roberto put Fulham, Scunthorpe and Arsenal out then
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Paul68 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blues-clues wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I WILL HAVE TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK....CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBERS..PROBABLY ADDRESS AND NAME IF WE DO NOT BEAT THOSE FUCKING RAG BASTARDS TOMORROW.

WE HAD A BARNY THIS MORNING AS SHE WONT LET ME SPRAY MY 2 SIAMESE CATS BLUE FOR THE GAME TOMORROW.........

IM GOING MENTAL MAN...CANT THINK STRAIGHT.

Chill fella, it'll be fine!

Your bird is right though leave the cats out of it. Go for the compromise though - isn't there another pussy anywhere nearby that you can spray? It might help you take your mind off things for a bit?

IVE JUST TAKEN A PILL AND LIT UP SOME INSENSE.

Fuck.... I've just lit up a pill and taken some incense....
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
blootoof wrote:

please

So CARLY Boy, did Hughes get us to the semi final of the cup? And not taking anything away from Mancio, but has he got us past the semi-final (or am I mistaken)?

Love ya man!!!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum