*** Man United Vs Man city Official Match Thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Man U***d Vs Man city Official Match Thread ***

Postby viking the Odd » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
viking the Odd wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:I really don't know what to say im so so gutted, why dose everything always go there fucking way!!!!!!

That's easy to look at and answer, but you or I don't like it . They are a better Team.

I'm sorry they are not mate.

Its wayne rooney and the ok ten over there, without rooney they'd be sinking faster than the fooking titanic right about now.

So why are they in the final and we are not, do you think they will fade away in the league?, I think they will make top 3 will we ?, they are a better team.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby david yearsley » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Can`t believe we caved in like that 2nd half - we had the measure of them at half time - winning mentality is a long way off I´m afraid - even Villa won there without a goal start - I feel very let down by this so we´ll just have to take it on the chin yet again
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby xavi6 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm

dazby wrote:
xavi6 wrote:
dazby wrote:Gutted, but proud.

We were shit for most of the game. Three fucking soft goals from shit defending.

Some things don't change.

Bullshit. We were brilliant until Bellers got hit. That was the turning point.

The mentality has to get stronger. We need to be more resilient. And we need to stop conceding last minute goals against those pricks.

We showed though, that it's coming.

Gutted, but proud.

Bollox mate. We weren't 'brilliant' at all. We offered fuck all in attack for the first hour and rode our luck in defence.

Blaming a bloody coin or bottle just sounds bitter. We were sloppy as always and paid the price.

Serious chance to get to a final tonight and we blew it. Against THEM.

http://backpagefootball.com/ featuring our new PODCAST!!!

You can't spell 'Failure' without 'F.A.I.'
xavi6
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Zab

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
viking the Odd wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:I really don't know what to say im so so gutted, why dose everything always go there fucking way!!!!!!

That's easy to look at and answer, but you or I don't like it . They are a better Team.

I'm sorry they are not mate.

Its wayne rooney and the ok ten over there, without rooney they'd be sinking faster than the fooking titanic right about now.

Aye, and he won't be there for ever. You are spot on. Bar Vidic, that's their best XI. and they struggled to beat half our reserves.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby ross.mcfc » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm

xavi6 wrote:
dazby wrote:
xavi6 wrote:

We were shit for most of the game. Three fucking soft goals from shit defending.

The mentality has to get stronger. We need to be more resilient. And we need to stop conceding last minute goals against those pricks.

Gutted, but proud.

Bollox mate. We weren't 'brilliant' at all. We offered fuck all in attack for the first hour and rode our luck in defence.

Blaming a bloody coin or bottle just sounds bitter. We were sloppy as always and paid the price.

Completly agree. Its laughable to blame the coin throwing. We werent good enough. Simple as.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue Blood » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:32 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
xavi6 wrote:
dazby wrote:
xavi6 wrote:

Gutted, but proud.

Completly agree. Its laughable to blame the coin throwing. We werent good enough. Simple as.

It might sound crazy but i think that was the turning point same as daz.

After the incident our minds were soley on that, we switched off and bam, lead gone.

The players fault though they should've gone above it.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby david yearsley » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 pm

We blew it and I am as fucled off as ever with this shit - we weren´t up to it and the selection was wrong - too long for subs - should have changed H.T. - Mancini still a don´t know for me still - lets see come May
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby dazby » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:39 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
xavi6 wrote:
dazby wrote:
xavi6 wrote:

Gutted, but proud.

Read the fricking thread again. Everyone is happy at half time. We created more chances than them. Was it 5 minutes after Bellers got hit that they scored? We switched off. That is our fault. The only thing I'm bitter about is that it happenned and it rattled us.
I'm still proud though.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

As Terry Venables said on tv; Bellamy & Tevez have got what it takes, everyone can see that but the rest of the players haven't, they have to aquire it & move up to the next level. All of the goals were preventable but the players lost their heads, same as has been happening all season; players not closed down, players unmarked & as always in almost every game we've played all season; 2 free headers (one brilliantly saved, one scored). It was the same when Spurs & Everton pressed us; we forgot how to defend.

I actually thought we were going to get through the game without giving someone a free header but we gave 2 right at the end. What a pity Ade didn't score the one he got but as often happens; when the rags make those mistakes they get away with it. It's all down to self belief, they have it but we don't.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby petrov » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:53 pm

xavi6 wrote:
dazby wrote:
xavi6 wrote:

Gutted, but proud.

Agreed 90%. We defended ok wouldn't say we rode our luck, once we went a goal down we were lucky to get a sniff. the manner of the defeat hurts and the cunts that beat us makes it hurt more but we didn't deserve to win.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Grob » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Poor way to lose the tie in the end but we deserved what we got and the scoreline was about right.

United played well, we didnt veer above average.

It hurts like fucking hell.

Going out with a wimper in the end is a dogshit way to go out
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum