"Money doesn't make a club big, only silverware does"

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: "Money doesn't make a club big, only silverware does"

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I ALWAYS said he was rag fuckwit, although when we signed I got the usual "bitter" shit here.

He was and is CUNT of highest order.

I remember those days, we stood and fought together ;-)

I refuse to give him any praise for his time at city, I refused to sing the munich song with his name in it, I refused to sing his name even when we scored. I even refused to fuclin call him ANDREW. One of the most hated rag players ever in my book and one of the biggest piles of shit to wear our shirt. I hate to see him as a panel guest on anything to do with City, he should not even be asked to comment on us. Fucking awful twat that he is.

THIS.

Thought he played well for us but was a cunt even before rags signed him imo so has a place in a special 'Super Cunt' catagory along with C*****a & K****.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Vhero » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Wooders wrote:says the man who broke the british transfer fee at the time to join them - dozy cunt

Gotta love the fucking Irony eh?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby simon12 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Ignore the dick lets just BUY a load of cups made out of silver...cos WE can.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby david yearsley » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 pm

john68 wrote:For someone who is well into the history of City and extremely proud of what City have achieved, I fully understand what some of those fucking idiots don't.....
....HISTORY IS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST....IT HAS NO RELEVANCE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

If their argument was accepted, then the rags would have had no right to be successful in the 1960s...up til then. The majoruty of their history was about FAILURE...SCANDAL.....AND ABJECT POVERTY.

What is pissing them off is the fact that they can see the cycle of rag success coming to an end and City creating a new cycle of success that they cannot compete with.

Treat it for what it is...AN EXHAUSTED CRY FOR HELP, FROM A GROUP OF VERY FRIGHTENED RAGS.

As always John right on the money - I feel sorry for the poor twats in Social Services who are gonna have to deal with it
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum