GALLAGHER..MADE ME LAUGH.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

GALLAGHER..MADE ME LAUGH.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm

LIAM: FERGIE LOOKS LIKE DUSTBIN-MAN
Posted 27/01/10 14:27
EmailPrintSave

Liam Gallagher has given the thumbs-up to Roberto Mancini's old-school scarf and claims Sir Alex Ferguson looks like a 'dustbin-man' in comparison.

Gallagher - who has launched his own Pretty Green clothing range - told Football365: "The scarf is cool. I want one myself so I might go and get myself one.

"Mancini looks good but then, all Italians are cool. He's certainly cooler than that Taggart from across the road - he's a top manager and all that but he looks like a dustbin-man."

The admiration is obviously mutual as Mancini quoted an Oasis song - Don't Look Back In Anger - in the build-up to the big Manchester derby with United at Old Trafford.

Gallagher will not be at United's ground to cheer on his beloved team, saying: "I wouldn't step foot in that place. I've never been and I don't want to go - it's not for me. Anyway, I don't think I'd get a good reception.

"I'll be watching it at home on the box - it's the biggest game ever for me. I can't wait - it's going to be top. I'm absolutely loving all the aggro - that's what derbies are about. It's been missing from the game a long time and I'm loving it.

"I'm absolutely buzzing off Carlos Tevez at the moment, and I'm buzzing off Craig Bellamy too. Actually, I'm buzzing off the whole lot of them. It's now or f***ing never for City. I'm really confident - 2-0 to City on the night."

So would even Tevez look good in Pretty Green gear? "It would be a challenge, but it's not all about looking good all the time, is it? Everyone would look good in Pretty Green clothes. Some of it's alright and it's getting better all the time."
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: GALLAGHER..MADE ME LAUGH.

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:17 pm

He's as mad as a box of frogs but you've gotta love him
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Mike J » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 pm

hahahahahaha quality!
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby ant london » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote: "I wouldn't step foot in that place. I've never been and I don't want to go - it's not for me.

I'm absolutely loving all the aggro - that's what derbies are about. It's been missing from the game a long time and I'm loving it.

"I'm absolutely buzzing off Carlos Tevez at the moment, and I'm buzzing off Craig Bellamy too. Actually, I'm buzzing off the whole lot of them.

haha couldn't agree more with the second two points....the first one just made me laugh...as did the stuff re Taggart
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby psut1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Madder then Jock McMad
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Gallagher - who has launched his own Pretty Green clothing range - told Football365: "The scarf is cool. I want one myself so I might go and get myself one.

I got myself two of those from club shop.....ABOUT TWO BLEEDING YEARS AGO. I have a feeling Liam hasn't been to CoMS for a while.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mike J » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Gallagher - who has launched his own Pretty Green clothing range - told Football365: "The scarf is cool. I want one myself so I might go and get myself one.

I got myself two of those from club shop.....ABOUT TWO BLEEDING YEARS AGO. I have a feeling Liam hasn't been to CoMS for a while.

was he not there earlier in the season, im sure him and noel were there but sat at different ends of the ground!
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Vhero » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Should make up a binman song for baconface.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Return to The Maine Football forum