Rag fans comments

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Rag fans comments

Postby Lee_R » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Lol.. one of my rag mates whos off there tonight just said to me..

'Some liberties have been taken recently'..!!

FUCKING LOVE IT!!! :D nearly choaking with laughter at that me. Hes normally very placid and reserved!! Just one of those brilliant moments.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Re: Rag fans comments

Postby ian494 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Lee_R wrote:Lol.. one of my rag mates whos off there tonight just said to me..

FUCKING LOVE IT!!! :D nearly choaking with laughter at that me. Hes normally very placid and reserved!! Just one of those brilliant moments.

Who does he think he is, Bricktop of Snatch?
ian494
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Lee_R » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 pm

ian494 wrote:
Lee_R wrote:Lol.. one of my rag mates whos off there tonight just said to me..

Who does he think he is, Bricktop of Snatch?

Lol he 'cracked' poor fucker :D
Lee_R

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:51 pm

a united fan i work with and value his opinion usually spot on gives me this cracker "im not watching the match going the cinema with my missus, its not an important game anyway" all respect is now lost....
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby simon12 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Dubciteh wrote:a U***d fan i work with and value his opinion usually spot on gives me this cracker "im not watching the match going the cinema with my missus, its not an important game anyway" all respect is now lost....

He`s lying...just like taggart is. If it meant more to us than them why is wio not accepting the charge..it`s so he can play tonight. No other reason. It`s a compliment just like the one of your rag work person...he thinks we`re going to win.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Was just pissin me sides about this, a mate having a conversation with a rag on facebook:

Mune: Haha. Make sure u take anti depresents wiv u coz ur guna need em lata. Haha
Blue: well u must of been thinkin bout gettin some to think of the idea so i will leave it to u pal, anyway fuck u its derby day u red twat

Made me titter
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Vhero » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Dubciteh wrote:a U***d fan i work with and value his opinion usually spot on gives me this cracker "im not watching the match going the cinema with my missus, its not an important game anyway" all respect is now lost....

Losing faith mate thats all it is.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby razor400 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm

The 2 rags I work with havn't said a fucking thing since last tuesday before the match.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:28 pm

All the ones I know say they are going to smash us and are not worried. I really hope we turn them over fucking raggy cunt bastards...!! I really do hate them and my hatered is getting worse by the hour today.

The thing that irks me the most is that, not one of them go and some have never ever been!!
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby yorkieblue » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

my plastic rag boss is shitting it, already making excuses rio not fit, not important to us blah blah blah . Cant wait to wipe the smurk off his bloody face, its our time tick tock tick tock
City Till I Die

yorkieblue
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Carlos Tevezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 pm

They are hiding behind their recent past record.

IT IS A FAR BIGGER GAME FOR THEM THAN IT IS TO US.

For us, it may be the 1st time in many years, so in that respect it is a big deal but in the longer term, it is only a semi-final that, should we win, will be immediately superceded by our thoughts of the final...a far bigger game. With our resources and our club's ambition, this game is merely a stepping stone at the beginning of our journey.

For the rags, in their dire financial condition, their state of civil war against their owners, the fact that they will soon have to replace Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs, Neville and possibly Vidic with little talent coming through...and taggart's near retirement. This is a MASSIVE game.
Ultimately, tonight may be a 1st stepping stone for us, but for them, it could mark the end to an era. We don't NEED tonight, we have a future...THEY HAVE TO WIN, TO CLING DESPERATELY ONTO A PAST.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Lee_R » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 pm

john68 wrote:They are hiding behind their recent past record.

IT IS A FAR BIGGER GAME FOR THEM THAN IT IS TO US.

For us, it may be the 1st time in many years, so in that respect it is a big deal but in the longer term, it is only a semi-final that, should we win, will be immediately superceded by our thoughts of the final...a far bigger game. With our resources and our club's ambition, this game is merely a stepping stone at the beginning of our journey.

For the rags, in their dire financial condition, their state of civil war against their owners, the fact that they will soon have to replace Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs, Neville and possibly Vidic with little talent coming through...and taggart's near retirement. This is a MASSIVE game.
Ultimately, tonight may be a 1st stepping stone for us, but for them, it could mark the end to an era. We don't NEED tonight, we have a future...THEY HAVE TO WIN, TO CLING DESPERATELY ONTO A PAST.

Completely right. I hope we go through tonight but part of be is a little concerned. Still the way I see it is we still also have a great chance in the FA cup.
Lee_R

Return to The Maine Football forum