Bellamy Getting Pelted With Coins And Bottles

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bellamy Getting Pelted With Coins And Bottles

Postby MHiggi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm

The rags are just terrible losers, there's most of a generation that aren't used to it. They're gonna have to start getting used to it soon though. Tick Tock.
MHiggi
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:I was in a pub, in Holland. When Bellamy got hit, the Irish pikey crimewatch cunts statred cheering. Nuff said about their inbred supporters. Why they aren't supporting Cobh Ramblers, fuck knows?

I like you Fidel but back the fuck off with that shit.

Its bad enough you manage to link Rooney with being an Irish cunt in another thread without this shit as well.

Its not fucking funny and its not fucking on.
Original Dub

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:I was in a pub, in Holland. When Bellamy got hit, the Irish pikey crimewatch cunts statred cheering. Nuff said about their inbred supporters. Why they aren't supporting Cobh Ramblers, fuck knows?

Its bad enough you manage to link Rooney with being an Irish cunt in another thread without this shit as well.

Furry muff, sorry mate. These pricks are like those people you see on rogue traders though
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Furry muff, sorry mate. These pricks are like those people you see on rogue traders though

Sound.

Mate I'm surrounded by shithead united fans... in fact, I wouldn't be suprised if there's more here than there is anywhere else.

Cunts they certainly are.
Original Dub

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 pm

MHiggi wrote:The rags are just terrible losers, there's most of a generation that aren't used to it. They're gonna have to start getting used to it soon though. Tick Tock.

they didnt loose though?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

and also they were singing you scouse bastard to bellamy...what the fuck is that about.
he played for liverpool but he is welsh unlike there ugly twat up front who is real scouse. and the other wanker owen. knobheads.
9secondlegend

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm

9secondlegend wrote:and also they were singing you scouse bastard to bellamy...what the fuck is that about.
he played for liverpool but he is welsh unlike there ugly twat up front who is real scouse. and the other wanker owen. knobheads.

He's a sheep shagger mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:05 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:and also they were singing you scouse bastard to bellamy...what the fuck is that about.

He's a sheep shagger mate.

who played for liverpool and was a legend for them
9secondlegend

Postby Alex Sapphire » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

irblinx wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:Whatever it was it wasn't a coin. I've been hit by a coin and its not a 10 second ouch and play on. Probably a damp cork or something. He made the most of it and I cheered when he did .

Did you actually see the TV footage?? It was clearly a coin, they showed a slow mo replay so there was absolutely no doubt

although it was a borrowed coin
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm

King Kev wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
King Kev wrote:This had fucking better be properly investigated and the scum properly punished! They shouldn't even have had bottles with them let alone throwing them at our players!

Fucking scum!

I seem to remember you thinking it was hilarious last week?
WTF?? Are you for real?

You did.
the_georgian_genius

Postby walmai » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:12 pm

King Kev wrote:This had fucking better be properly investigated and the scum properly punished! They shouldn't even have had bottles with them let alone throwing them at our players!

Fucking scum!

West Ham - 50 or so fans on the pitch, disrupting play - £115,000 fine.
Man City - item thrown at Evra - No investigation yet started?
Aston Villa - hundreds, perhaps thousands, of fans on the pitch - No investigation apparently necessary, all down to exuberance and celebration (but would they have said that if Blackburn had done the same if they'd won at Villa Park?)
Man United - 'coin' and an apparently glass bottle - ???

Consistently inconsistent?
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby CityFanFromRome » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Manchester United are set to face an FA inquiry after missiles were hurled at Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy during last night's League Cup semi-final second leg at Old Trafford.

The Welsh striker was struck on the back of the head by a coin whilst several bottles of liquid also landed near him.

"Once we have the referee's report and asked for a report from the club itself we can establish what, if any, action is merited," said an FA spokesman.

United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar showed commendable concern for Bellamy by moving over to the corner flag where the incident occurred and appearing to attempt to calm the situation.

"Our security thinks they [the perpetrators] were identified and arrested," a United spokesman told The Guardian.

A life ban from Old Trafford is just one likely consequence for the offender(s).

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) also today confirmed to Sky Sports News that a suspect was in custody for the incident.

GMP also confirmed that by and large crowd behaviour at the match had been good, with a vast majority of supporters following police instructions to arrive early.

A 'ring of steel' had been placed round Old Trafford by the police in readiness for the match, with stringent seaches of fans being carried out ahead of the game.

Source: goal.com
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby chef » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Manx Blue wrote:Allegedly 10 arrests, and the bottle throwers detained... Per mike keegan Twitter

just been named n shamed on sky news page.
chef
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:59 pm

CityFanFromRome wrote:Manchester U***d are set to face an FA inquiry after missiles were hurled at Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy during last night's League Cup semi-final second leg at Old Trafford.

The Welsh striker was struck on the back of the head by a coin whilst several bottles of liquid also landed near him.

"Once we have the referee's report and asked for a report from the club itself we can establish what, if any, action is merited," said an FA spokesman.

U***d goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar showed commendable concern for Bellamy by moving over to the corner flag where the incident occurred and appearing to attempt to calm the situation.

"Our security thinks they [the perpetrators] were identified and arrested," a U***d spokesman told The Guardian.

A life ban from Old Trafford is just one likely consequence for the offender(s).

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) also today confirmed to Sky Sports News that a suspect was in custody for the incident.

GMP also confirmed that by and large crowd behaviour at the match had been good, with a vast majority of supporters following police instructions to arrive early.

A 'ring of steel' had been placed round Old Trafford by the police in readiness for the match, with stringent seaches of fans being carried out ahead of the game.

Source: goal.com

And here was me thinking he wanted to remove some of the evidence from the Referees view !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby MHiggi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
MHiggi wrote:The rags are just terrible losers, there's most of a generation that aren't used to it. They're gonna have to start getting used to it soon though. Tick Tock.

they didnt loose though?

They were losing at the time though (on aggregate), we were on top and they didn't like it.
MHiggi
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby sandman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:06 pm

sandman

Supporter of: City

Postby Somerset Blue » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

ian494 wrote:I noticed that, VDS tried to take the coin out of Barrys' hand, but he insisted on giving it to the ref.

Knowing our luck they'll do us for trying to bribe the referee...
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby gillie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 pm

That looks like a glass Magners bottle to me.Also have you seen the cunts in the BG thinking its great fuckin wankers.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby chef » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 am

gillie wrote:

That looks like a glass Magners bottle to me.Also have you seen the cunts in the BG thinking its great fuckin wankers.

get with the times magners have sold the club !
...up the river
chef
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:49 am

More importantly they scored directly because of this incident. Bellemys inswinger becomes a Barry outswinger and they break and score.

Fucking livid.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum