Thanks!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thanks!

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 am

Just want to say thanks to the little wanker who thinks he can become the best player in the world & chooses the week before our biggest game in recent memory to engineer a move to the mighty Santos. I know he is 'Brasilian' and you have to treat 'Brasilians' differently, lick them and stroke their fur from time to time but STILL why the fucl now? Not blaming tonight's result on him, we were far too negative in our home leg and that was Hughes..errrr.... Mancio's fault. But our lil' hero wasn't even on the becnh tonight, which for me confirms he doesn't give a fuck about us & he can fuck off now. Not even bothered with giving us a proper farewell, we could've done with one of those tonight, but no the cunt was not up to it, good luck in the 'Brasilian' league mate, I'm sure they'll do that 'patty' thing near your bum there and you'll purr and do the scratchy-posty-thing. Fact remains, you still have everything to prove in Europe's top leagues. Maybe, JUST MAYBE you have overrated yourself you thumbsucking cunt?
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Re: Thanks!

Postby eastlandsblue » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 am

temperamental fuckers mate, but i cant see this being partly to blame for last nights result
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 am

eastlandsblue wrote:temperamental fuckers mate, but i cant see this being partly to blame for last nights result

I already said I don't blame it for last nights result, just thought I'd say thanks now when I'm the most pissed off. If I leave it til tomorrow when I'm sober, I might get sentimental and not be as arsey about it all. Not that the cardboardboxihabitant reads this anyway....
Fidel Castro

Postby JonnyAsh » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:36 am

Whilst the result cannot be put directly at Robbie's feet, I agree that we should be able to expect a lot more. After smashing the UK transfer record, one would hope that any player would step up to the plate and show his worth.
In the case here, we have a non-player, who to my opinion should not be loaned out anywhere, but sold, and the money reinvested. A £30m player should be playing a major part in a semi-final unless he is injured, and as this is not the case here, it's been a huge letdown
JonnyAsh
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Steve » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 am

Robbie's a great player. If our management and himself can't come to an agreement, then both sides are to blame. Robinho can't answer any critics if he's not put on the pitch.
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby fees » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 am

He can't be put on the pitch if he does not perform when he pulls on the sky blue jersey. I will be the first to give him the 2 fingers when i see him at Brazil v Portugal in SA for 2010. As far I am concerned he can go rot in Brazil. Those brazilians should have a look at the argies who are streaks ahead of them. Thank you Zabba and Tevez.
fees
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Super City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaletta

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 am

Calm down Fidel.

Robinho is 26 I think. As I said about a year ago before being contradicted by some big fans of his, soon he will be 30 and everyone, including him, will say 'where did that career go?'

Forget him.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby CityFanFromRome » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Just want to say thanks to the little wanker who thinks he can become the best player in the world & chooses the week before our biggest game in recent memory to engineer a move to the mighty Santos. I know he is 'Brasilian' and you have to treat 'Brasilians' differently, lick them and stroke their fur from time to time but STILL why the fucl now? Not blaming tonight's result on him, we were far too negative in our home leg and that was Hughes..errrr.... Mancio's fault. But our lil' hero wasn't even on the becnh tonight, which for me confirms he doesn't give a fuck about us & he can fuck off now. Not even bothered with giving us a proper farewell, we could've done with one of those tonight, but no the cunt was not up to it, good luck in the 'Brasilian' league mate, I'm sure they'll do that 'patty' thing near your bum there and you'll purr and do the scratchy-posty-thing. Fact remains, you still have everything to prove in Europe's top leagues. Maybe, JUST MAYBE you have overrated yourself you thumbsucking cunt?

Sorry, but at the umpteenth time I see you writing this I can't let it go anymore. With the available players on the first leg, how the hell could have we been more propositive? SWP was just back from an injury and needed to come off as he was knackered, Robinho had just had a stinker against Everton and it was not the game to put him on, Tevez was pretty tired too because of all his running, and the only possible option was to put on Benjani who did fuck all...I mean, I don't really see an alternative there.

This said, I agree with the rest of your post.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby shawzy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 am

Just said on SSN that Mancio left him out of the squad incase he got injured.Seems like the gaffer wants him out of the club without delay.Good look Robbie..You just dont cut it in the Prem.
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby shawzy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 am

Just said on SSN that Mancio left him out of the squad incase he got injured.Seems like the gaffer wants him out of the club without delay.Good look Robbie..You just dont cut it in the Prem.
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby simon12 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 am

Steve wrote:Robbie's a great player. If our management and himself can't come to an agreement, then both sides are to blame. Robinho can't answer any critics if he's not put on the pitch.

He`s played for 2 of them now and there`s only 1 common denominator. I really wanted it to work for him with us, he just doesn`t want it to.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Blue2 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 am

Cant wait for him to go actually, thinks he's bigger than the club and not a team player.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby avoidconfusion » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 am

Steve wrote:Robbie's a great player. If our management and himself can't come to an agreement, then both sides are to blame. Robinho can't answer any critics if he's not put on the pitch.

Please... he did the same thing at Real Madrid... also the manager's fault then? Didn't he even play under two different managers at Real as well which would make it 4 ? And it's always the manager's fault?

No the problem is Robinho's mentality and attitude.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 pm

CityFanFromRome wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Just want to say thanks to the little wanker who thinks he can become the best player in the world & chooses the week before our biggest game in recent memory to engineer a move to the mighty Santos. I know he is 'Brasilian' and you have to treat 'Brasilians' differently, lick them and stroke their fur from time to time but STILL why the fucl now? Not blaming tonight's result on him, we were far too negative in our home leg and that was Hughes..errrr.... Mancio's fault. But our lil' hero wasn't even on the becnh tonight, which for me confirms he doesn't give a fuck about us & he can fuck off now. Not even bothered with giving us a proper farewell, we could've done with one of those tonight, but no the cunt was not up to it, good luck in the 'Brasilian' league mate, I'm sure they'll do that 'patty' thing near your bum there and you'll purr and do the scratchy-posty-thing. Fact remains, you still have everything to prove in Europe's top leagues. Maybe, JUST MAYBE you have overrated yourself you thumbsucking cunt?

Sorry, but at the umpteenth time I see you writing this I can't let it go anymore. With the available players on the first leg, how the hell could have we been more propositive? SWP was just back from an injury and needed to come off as he was knackered, Robinho had just had a stinker against Everton and it was not the game to put him on, Tevez was pretty tired too because of all his running, and the only possible option was to put on Benjani who did fuck all...I mean, I don't really see an alternative there.

This said, I agree with the rest of your post.

They had Evans & Brown in defence. If we had continued to put pressure on them after the 2-1, I'm sure we would've scored again. In stead, we just sat back, invited them on to us and didn't even TRY to score another goal.
Fidel Castro

Postby CityFanFromRome » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
They had Evans & Brown in defence. If we had continued to put pressure on them after the 2-1, I'm sure we would've scored again. In stead, we just sat back, invited them on to us and didn't even TRY to score another goal.

But to do that you have to have attacking players, however I've already said why we didn't have any apart from Benjani that could come on and do it, and given how well Benji did, I really can't see what else we could have done. Anyway, I don't think either of us will change his opinion about this, so I guess we might have to agree to disagree here.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Return to The Maine Football forum