Chester Road

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chester Road

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 am

We may have lost on the pitch but we held our own heavily outnumbered in the pitched battles on the way back to town

20 strong...with a little help from other blues wandering back to Manchester...we charged the rags all the way up Chester Road

fucking pussies
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Chester Road

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:We may have lost on the pitch but we held our own heavily outnumbered in the pitched battles on the way back to town

20 strong...with a little help from other blues wandering back to Manchester...we charged the rags all the way up Chester Road

fucking pussies

Saw all the coppers around yous at the roundabout. funny shit.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:43 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:We may have lost on the pitch but we held our own heavily outnumbered in the pitched battles on the way back to town

fucking pussies

We fucking had it Bingo

I'm hearing reports this morning that some of our family coaches were attacked near the ground?!

Didn't see anything myself but that's about their style
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

fucking pussies

We fucking had it Bingo

I'm hearing reports this morning that some of our family coaches were attacked near the ground?!

I was in my rag mate's car, saw a couple of scuffles but nowt much, then got to the chester rd roundabout and 2 large groups surrounded by coppers. I pissed myself.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:53 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

fucking pussies

We fucking had it Bingo

I was in my rag mate's car, saw a couple of scuffles but nowt much, then got to the chester rd roundabout and 2 large groups surrounded by coppers. I pissed myself.

You missed all the fun mate...was pretty much over by then...if i'd have known you could have given me a lift ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 am

proper hard thread. I almost didn't dare opening it.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 am

mr_nool wrote:proper hard thread. I almost didn't dare opening it.

oooooooooooooh what a controversial post.
nice one mate.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 am

didn't really aim to be controversial.
i do find it qute silly though using this forum to brag about chasing rags down chester road.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 am

mr_nool wrote:didn't really aim to be controversial.
i do find it qute silly though using this forum to brag about chasing rags down chester road.

Meh...if it's not your thing nooly you don't have to comment

Not so much bragging as telling it how it is...it's just the way we roll...Meet me...or Bingo for that matter...and i'm sure you would think we are good lads...we don't go home and beat up our Mrs...we're not socially disfunctional...just every now and then we like to fight for the cause...lets face it...every team has that aspect...unless you want to go support someone like Norwich City

If you don't like it I understand completely...that's your opinion and you're entitled to it ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby simon12 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 am

I go the opposite way and there were about rags carrying fucking bricks and bottles. hard twats
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Scatman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Not so much bragging as telling it how it is...it's just the way we roll...Meet me...or Bingo for that matter...and i'm sure you would think we are good lads...we don't go home and beat up our Mrs...we're not socially disfunctional...just every now and then we like to fight for the cause...lets face it...every team has that aspect...unless you want to go support someone like Norwich City

If you don't like it I understand completely...that's your opinion and you're entitled to it ;-)

At least it isn't just Gary Cook giving the club a bad name I suppose
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am

As they used to say in Lancashire, "strong in th'arm, weak in th'ead."
True of anyone who went looking to make it go off last night, blue or rag alike.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Probably right mate. I should've just stayed out of the thread, even though I don't really think it belongs here.
I'll be happy to buy both you and mr Lewis a pint next time I'm over. Btw, I've seen Bingo in real life, and I reckkon I could take him quite easily ;-)
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 pm

mr_nool wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Probably right mate. I should've just stayed out of the thread, even though I don't really think it belongs here.
I'll be happy to buy both you and mr Lewis a pint next time I'm over. Btw, I've seen Bingo in real life, and I reckkon I could take him quite easily ;-)

its my size. its very deceptive. Everyone I've ever fought has been bigger than me, yet I've never lost.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

its my size. its very deceptive. Everyone I've ever fought has been bigger than me, yet I've never lost.

I have 100% wins since I was 15.
only been in one fight since though.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 pm

mr_nool wrote:I have 100% wins since I was 15.
only been in one fight since though.

hahaha
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm not sure whether I'm entirely comfortable with discussions about football argy bargy on this site. YES, it does take place and YES, if grown men want to beat all the seven shades of shit out of each other they can do it as long as no innocent bystanders are harmed BUT you people have to remember that we have also kids on this site who look older people up and might get wrong influences.

If you have to do it, that's what PM's are for.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Tony P » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I'm not sure whether I'm entirely comfortable of discussions about football argy bargy on this site. YES, it does take place and YES, if grown men want to beat all the seven shades of shit out of each other they can do it as long as no innocent bystanders are harmed BUT you people have to remember that we have also kids on this site who look older people up and might get wrong influences.

This.
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Tony P wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I'm not sure whether I'm entirely comfortable of discussions about football argy bargy on this site. YES, it does take place and YES, if grown men want to beat all the seven shades of shit out of each other they can do it as long as no innocent bystanders are harmed BUT you people have to remember that we have also kids on this site who look older people up and might get wrong influences.

This.

Agreed. I'm dead against football violence. It's not big or clever and inevitably innocents get dragged into it, like the poor kid who got hit by a brick earlier in the season.

Banter with rivals is great fun, but violence is fooking pointless.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 pm

This is all very morally upstanding of you however there has been many occasion when we have stepped in to stop some poor city scarfer from being weighed in by opposition fans so you can step off your soapboxes now

cheers
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum