Why is John Terry still England captain

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Why is John Terry still England captain

Postby bluej » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Fish111 wrote:He's still England captain and should remain so because he is the best defender we have and a great leader on the pitch, that's why we tried to sign him. Performances in the bedroom have fuck all to do with his performances on the pitch imo. I'd hate my boss to demote me just because i fucked a mates Mrs, nowt to do with work. Now if he'd knobbed Capello's Mrs, that would be a different matter.

Even though he is a role model for thousands of kids? People moan about society and kids aspiring to 'do nothing' and then defend c**ts like this who they look up to when they're setting a bad example?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby edge275 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:55 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:Sad isnt it? What a group of complete cunts this England team is (City players aside obviously).

That really depends on your outlook. As has been said these men are young, loaded to fuck and slags will literally lay flat for them. And they play football for a fucking living.

I'm going to be honest, if I was in their position then I'd probably become a total cunt.

YOUR ALREADY A TOTAL CUNT REGARDLESS.

Look, Del Boy, your fascination with me is becoming slightly fucking unnerving. If you want to send me abuse in between waiting tables for Japanese businessmen I'd rather you do it in private than follow me round the boards shouting at me like a retard whenever I post.

And put your fucking picture back up. I've not had a decent wank in months.

You've a lot to learn.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Fish111 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 pm

bluej wrote:
Fish111 wrote:He's still England captain and should remain so because he is the best defender we have and a great leader on the pitch, that's why we tried to sign him. Performances in the bedroom have fuck all to do with his performances on the pitch imo. I'd hate my boss to demote me just because i fucked a mates Mrs, nowt to do with work. Now if he'd knobbed Capello's Mrs, that would be a different matter.

Even though he is a role model for thousands of kids? People moan about society and kids aspiring to 'do nothing' and then defend c**ts like this who they look up to when they're setting a bad example?

He's done nothing illegal so it shouldn't impact on his job. Do you really expect footballers to be whiter than white and live life like angels? Get in the real world fella, life ain't like that. People make mistakes, footballers are normal people but on astronomic wages which makes people expect that they should act perfectly all the time. Role models for kids? Kids should learn that life can throw up all sorts of things, good and bad, and should be taught that life isn't rosy all the time.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm

edge275 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:Sad isnt it? What a group of complete cunts this England team is (City players aside obviously).

That really depends on your outlook. As has been said these men are young, loaded to fuck and slags will literally lay flat for them. And they play football for a fucking living.

I'm going to be honest, if I was in their position then I'd probably become a total cunt.

Look, Del Boy, your fascination with me is becoming slightly fucking unnerving. If you want to send me abuse in between waiting tables for Japanese businessmen I'd rather you do it in private than follow me round the boards shouting at me like a retard whenever I post.

You've a lot to learn.

From you?
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby bluej » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Fish111 wrote:
bluej wrote:

He's done nothing illegal so it shouldn't impact on his job. Do you really expect footballers to be whiter than white and live life like angels? Get in the real world fella, life ain't like that. People make mistakes, footballers are normal people but on astronomic wages which makes people expect that they should act perfectly all the time. Role models for kids? Kids should learn that life can throw up all sorts of things, good and bad, and should be taught that life isn't rosy all the time.

I agree, but they should also be taught that their choices should have implications. If you let Terry carry on as captain you are basically saying that you can go around doing whatever you want and not worry about what might happen.

As for affecting the job - if it was found that you were shagging a colleagues mrs don't you think someone might be concerned that it would put strains on your working relationship?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Fish111 wrote:
bluej wrote:

People don't really like terry though do they? see him as a bit of a chav with a load of dosh thinking he can do what he likes. He'll be hung out to dry for this but you are right, in the real world hes not alone. Can't help thinking that if it were Gerrard people would make excuses for him like he must have tripped over a cushion and fell on her when she had her legs open or he was drugged and set upon poor innocent stevie, something like that. Anyway, he should have gone down for affray so that counts him out. I don't think Capello is that arsed who the captain is IMO, but again, if he de-selects terry its a big ceremony to select the next one, give the press something to wank over now the rounds of celebrity shit telly are over. Unlike cricket, the captain isn't the decision maker throughout the game, so far too much is placed on it.
Bianchi on Ice

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby ronk » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Although wrong, I don't actually see a problem with a bloke having an affair; it's natural. What I do have a problem with is the fact that this wasn't just as with an england team mates wife, but with a more up and close day-to-day team mate. You may say there's no difference, but to shit on a mate you see every day has got to be far worse than someone you see every blue moon!

Since when is it natural to have an affair.....one of the biggest piles of crap iv ever read on here. Maybe me not having a penis is why I find this comment baffling!

Nothing wrong with having one (or not having one). Being a bit of one is the bit that can cause problems.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 pm

ronk wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

He was being ironic.

IRONY IS LOST ON SOME CUNTS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Keep hearing the "real world' And I keep wondering, hang on a minute If that was my Missus!!! Its not that he shouldn't be England Captain Its he couldn't be ,with two Broken legs ..... Thats the real world
carolina-blue

Postby ronk » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
IRONY IS LOST ON SOME CUNTS.

Fucking noobs.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby King Kev » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 pm

The England squad is full of arrogant obnoxious wankers, which is why I find it nigh on impossible to support them.

If this episode rids the England set-up of 'people' like Terry, wobbly-gob, shrek and Gerrard then maybe some good will come of it.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Socrates » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 am

I blame Bridge, he only seems to do non-contact sports...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Darthkeyhole » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 pm

did anyone get a pic of those T-shirts our guys were wearing to support Bridge ?
[center]Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Darthkeyhole
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum