La Liga coversation and match thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Official La Liga coversation and match thread

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 pm

edge275 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:Is Higuain playing? I ain't seen/heard him mentioned. Considering Ronaldo ain't playing he must be pissed off. He's a player I'd LOVE to see at city!!

YOUR QUITE A PUNTER EDGE MATE......DO YOU HAVE A SEPERATE ACCOUNT TO SEE WHERE YOU STAND i.e. UP OR DOWN ON THE YEAR?

I think I'm up about 2 grand. But that ain't a lot considering what I bet!!

GOOD MAN........TOMORROWS GAME IS A BANKER...PUT YOUR 2 GRAND ON IT!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby edge275 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:Is Higuain playing? I ain't seen/heard him mentioned. Considering Ronaldo ain't playing he must be pissed off. He's a player I'd LOVE to see at city!!

YOUR QUITE A PUNTER EDGE MATE......DO YOU HAVE A SEPERATE ACCOUNT TO SEE WHERE YOU STAND i.e. UP OR DOWN ON THE YEAR?

I think I'm up about 2 grand. But that ain't a lot considering what I bet!!

GOOD MAN........TOMORROWS GAME IS A BANKER...PUT YOUR 2 GRAND ON IT!

No way mate, tomorrow is no way a fucking banker!!!!!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:10 pm

I think he has moved one but i dont know where to.[/quote]
Boo Lewis out lol.[/quote]

Should i use google and look it up? :)[/quote]

Thanks mate...coffee, 1 sugar as well while your there[/quote]

Milky coffee? :)[/quote]

Sorry forgot no thanks I'll pass on the Baldrick cappuccino
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 am

Sevilla have some great young players who I would love to see City going in for, the likes of Jesus Navas, Fabiano and Navaro.

Some players at Real Madrid who I believe we would have a chance of signing and would do a job here are... Drenthe, Van der Vaart, Guti, Gago and Mahamdou Diarra.

At Barca they have a world-class squad with all of them seeming to get playing time under Guardiola so don't think we would have a chance poaching any of there players really.

Valencia, well the obvious ones are Villa and Silva but one City should be defo keeping an eye on is Mata, a top player who could be one of the best in a few years time.

Atletico Madrid, it seems likly his destination in the future will be Chelsea but I imangine we will have been looking at Aguero for some time now. Simao is a player I would love in a City shirt also.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 am

10.Goater_Legend wrote:Sevilla have some great young players who I would love to see City going in for, the likes of Jesus Navas, Fabiano and Navaro.

Some players at Real Madrid who I believe we would have a chance of signing and would do a job here are... Drenthe, Van der Vaart, Guti, Gago and Mahamdou Diarra.

At Barca they have a world-class squad with all of them seeming to get playing time under Guardiola so don't think we would have a chance poaching any of there players really.

Valencia, well the obvious ones are Villa and Silva but one City should be defo keeping an eye on is Mata, a top player who could be one of the best in a few years time.

Atletico Madrid, it seems likly his destination in the future will be Chelsea but I imangine we will have been looking at Aguero for some time now. Simao is a player I would love in a City shirt also.

I like Navas a lot but he is one homesick bunny so its Seville or Seville for him. What is it about these Seville boys? apparently Joaquin was breastfed until he was eight years old!
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby bobadji » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I was gunna say, that's bollocks of steel that is. I'm nervous when I put a tenner on, and my biggest win is £150ish from a quid.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ned

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 am

Blueboylewis wrote:Just thought i would create this thread so we can keep an eye on how spanish teams are doing and the young players coming up the ranks, And who we would like city to go for and future great players coming up from the la liga.
Or just great players that you would love at manchester city

Great prospects for the future that are playing in spain or quality players that are playing in spain right now.-

Bojan
Benzema
Messi
Xavi
Iniesta
Pique
Gago
kaka
Ronaldo

These 3 would suit me in the summer
Mata
Silva
Villa
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:40 am

What's the fuss with that Drenthe boy? Imo he has only looked decent on the bench.
I mean he has never impressed me on the pitch...
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: La Liga coversation and match thread

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Real madrid are 2-0 up against Tenerife. Higuain scoring both the goals.

And after this game it is Barcelona against Malaga in which Caicedo might be playing in.
Blueboylewis

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum