Mariga deal fallen through

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mariga deal fallen through

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Original Dub wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:All of this begs the question... how the fuck did U***d sign Diouf then? He is from Senegal, played only ONCE for the senior national team and Senegal are ranked 89th in the World.... so he fails BOTH requirements.

EU rules are fucking complex...don't think it is as clear cut as that

Might be age...amount of clubs played for in europe etc etc etc

This is the Home Office not the FA...they have no agenda against us...this is not a conspiracy

Right so, then its a club fuck up, plain and simple.

Its a little bit embarrassing TBH. He clearly bacame our number one priority signing in the last couple of weeks and we agreed a fee, personal terms and then found out he can't play for us. Are the richest club in the world trying to save money by having a shit legal team? Surely not...

ITS A COOK AND MARWOOD FUCKUP ISNT IT??...THE BUNGLING PAIR OF TROUTS.

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE COULD BE A HICCUP WITH PERMITS AND AN APPEAL MIGHT HAVE TO BE LODGED.

NOT HAPPY.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby CityFanFromRome » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Blue in the face wrote:Parma are sitting twentieth in the Italian league and he has only made eight starts out of twenty one so far this season. How come we think he's good enough for us?

Actually they are 13th, which for a newly promoted club isn't that bad, and they were even higher until Christmas, they were in the top 6 in fact.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/live/S ... fica.shtml

Besides, Mou was reported to be after him too, so he must have seen something in the lad he likes.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:All of this begs the question... how the fuck did U***d sign Diouf then? He is from Senegal, played only ONCE for the senior national team and Senegal are ranked 89th in the World.... so he fails BOTH requirements.

EU rules are fucking complex...don't think it is as clear cut as that

Might be age...amount of clubs played for in europe etc etc etc

This is the Home Office not the FA...they have no agenda against us...this is not a conspiracy

Right so, then its a club fuck up, plain and simple.

Its a little bit embarrassing TBH. He clearly bacame our number one priority signing in the last couple of weeks and we agreed a fee, personal terms and then found out he can't play for us. Are the richest club in the world trying to save money by having a shit legal team? Surely not...

ITS A COOK AND MARWOOD FUCKUP ISNT IT??...THE BUNGLING PAIR OF TROUTS.

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE COULD BE A HICCUP WITH PERMITS AND AN APPEAL MIGHT HAVE TO BE LODGED.

NOT HAPPY.

you wont be happy now then, as hrs signed for inter
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby gillie » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 pm

I like AvoidConfusion would like someone to try to explain how the rags got a WP for Diouf.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby mr_nool » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

gillie wrote:I like AvoidConfusion would like someone to try to explain how the rags got a WP for Diouf.

It is a very good question. Both players are 22, bith players come from countries outside the top 70. The difference is that Mariga have played way more games for his national team. He also has a more impressive club career, already being esablished in Serie A, compared to playing in Norway.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum