Mido to West Ham

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mido to West Ham

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 pm

One bit plus on the Mido front for the hammers is the guy is looking trim. Not the fat blob that graced boro'.

If he's fully fit and in the mood they may have a decent striker on there hands.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby edge275 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Blue Blood wrote:One bit plus on the Mido front for the hammers is the guy is looking trim. Not the fat blob that graced boro'.

If he's fully fit and in the mood they may have a decent striker on there hands.

I agree actually. I know people take the piss on here but I reckon when fully fit and happy with the club he's playing for he'll be a decent Premier League striker.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm

edge275 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:One bit plus on the Mido front for the hammers is the guy is looking trim. Not the fat blob that graced boro'.

I agree actually. I know people take the piss on here but I reckon when fully fit and happy with the club he's playing for he'll be a decent Premier League striker.

Yes, for about 5 games. He then gets injured starts watching daytime tv eating butter croissants and the next thing you know hes put on the weight he'd lost and never regains his early form. He is a mercenary for hire. How many clubs has he had? its only by fate, of a good kind(for a change) that one of those clubs wasn't us. He's a gamble West ham can afford to take, because I agree on form he can win a game but I wouldn't imagine hammers fans are blown away by him , McCarthy or the other bloke they were linked with. The one they should have signed stood them up.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby edge275 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Yes, for about 5 games. He then gets injured starts watching daytime tv eating butter croissants and the next thing you know hes put on the weight he'd lost and never regains his early form. He is a mercenary for hire. How many clubs has he had? its only by fate, of a good kind(for a change) that one of those clubs wasn't us. He's a gamble West ham can afford to take, because I agree on form he can win a game but I wouldn't imagine hammers fans are blown away by him , McCarthy or the other bloke they were linked with. The one they should have signed stood them up.

We'll see.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 pm

ant london wrote:Dunno who this fat cockney cairo cunt is but glad that this has got done. It's a good move for mido and for west ham in my opinion.

As i said to walmai last week he knows full well that he let himself down in the prem and chose his clubs post spurs very unwisely. The wage deal intimated doesn't surprise me as he wants to prove himself to the football world (both in egypt and internationally).

Quite honestly he currently looks like a professional footballer. He is motivated, fit and wisely chose to work under zola rather than brown or whoever else it was in for him.

I don't anticipate ever being in the position to be quite that ITK too often so glad i wasn't left (even privately) with egg on my know-it-all face.

just so i make sure i heard it right...you think Mido is fit?

your most erotic post yet. keep 'em comin' big boy.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby glossopblue » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 pm

lucky west ham!!!!
glossopblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby bobadji » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 pm

he's better than Izale Mcleod I suppose.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:30 pm

This is a joke right how have we not managed to get him?????
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum