Mcr 29-31.1. Pompey, Part II

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mcr 29-31.1. Pompey, Part II

Postby TomS » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks again everybody who gave me a helping hand.....

We had a nice sunny weekend in Manchester, contrast to the heavy snowing we had on our 3h car ride to and from the Paderborn airport....

Preston was a nice saturday afternoon out, but very cold sitting in the shadow (crap football by the way). Sunday not even better by looking directly into the sun from 101, but we haven´t missed anything worth it on the field.... But as Franz Beckenbauer always says: "when you win those games, you´ll become champion...."
Nice to meet Spiv+missus, LeeKinda, Kiers and some others (I didn´t got the name, sorry for that) of the board in the Townley before the game.

Been to serveral pubs mentioned in the Part I (of the thread), Crown+Kettle was a fine one with some live music on friday night, Marble Arch worth it as always, Hare+Hound closing on friday when we entered but we did it on saturday, Ape+Apple was another one I could remember. Nice saturday night out we had. Always a good show to watch HenNight outs preparing for entering the Printworks area.....

KoffePot breakfast was also a fine one, recommendend it!

@Gillie, sorry, haven´t noticed your offer. Had to use the leftluggage at Piccadilly, but for the 7 Pounds we got a nice one-man theater piece called "Rate your customer" from the man without any theets behind the counter, worth every penny! Some ladys can´t wait for the end of the "have you packed your luggage by yourself"-rap........

Pompey was my 4th game of this season, first home game....and not my last one!
See you next time!
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Re: Mcr 29-31.1. Pompey, Part II

Postby spiv » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey dude glad you had a good'un, see you next time, you know where we hang out.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Return to The Maine Football forum