Liverpool forced to sell

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Liverpool forced to sell

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 am

According to this article

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 87507.html

TORRES 65 MILL

GERRARD 35 MILL

=100 NOW HANDOVER THE MERCHANDISE YOU SCALLIES
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Liverpool forced to sell

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 am

Would love them both,but they do have suspect injury records.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Would love them both,but they do have suspect injury records.

Liverpools situation forces them to bring the players back into the squad before they have fully recovered. We could afford them more recovery time with our squad
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 am

Sheikh thingmy of whatgermcallit who tried to buy them a while back will probably move for them again if the septics bail. He's had an eye on them ever since the days when Frank tried to buy them & tbf is rumoured to be a Liverpool fan.

They'll come out smelling of roses as soon as the yanks sell, same as the rags. The best for us is if the sickly parasites stay at both clubs for as long as possible. We could help that by signing Torres or Gerrard & giving Hicks & co some cash to keep them in business.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

Lets not buy them and wait for liverpool to beg us for a knocked down price
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Wooders » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:09 am

lets hope its the kind of sheiks that bought portsmouth.

I'd only bid for torres tbh - gerrard won't want to play for us and torres, regardless of what he says to the press, will go where the money is. That said I'd still prefer Villa
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:29 am

Wonderwall wrote:Lets not buy them and wait for liverpool to beg us for a knocked down price

Real will pay the money if we don't.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Lets not buy them and wait for liverpool to beg us for a knocked down price

I can't see torres going to real with his allegiance to Atletico - one thing that stands in our favour
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:47 am

Wooders wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I can't see torres going to real with his allegiance to Atletico - one thing that stands in our favour

I don't share your faith in the loyalty of current footballers.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wooders wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I can stone cold guarantee Torres wouldn't piss on Real if it was on fire
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:52 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Wooders wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I can stone cold guarantee Torres wouldn't piss on Real if it was on fire

Mate of yours is he?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Mate of yours is he?

Nah Ted...I lived in Madrid for two years though and still have friends over there who are Athletico fans...I've got a couple of Athletico shirts myself! :-)

Torres is a fucking hero to them...and a staunch Athletico fan...Los Indios are like the Man City of Madrid...always been in the shadow of Real and they hate them with just as much passion
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Mate of yours is he?

Nah Ted...I lived in Madrid for two years though and still have friends over there who are Athletico fans...I've got a couple of Athletico shirts myself! :-)

Torres is a fucking hero to them...and a staunch Athletico fan...Los Indios are like the Man City of Madrid...always been in the shadow of Real and they hate them with just as much passion

Fair enough but I don't trust any of 'em to have any genuine allegience these days unless it suits them & when I give the tossers the benefit of the doubt they usually say they want to stay at Santos for 4 years.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mr Miyagi » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Sheikh thingmy of whatgermcallit who tried to buy them a while back will probably move for them again if the septics bail. He's had an eye on them ever since the days when Frank tried to buy them & tbf is rumoured to be a Liverpool fan.

They'll come out smelling of roses as soon as the yanks sell, same as the rags. The best for us is if the sickly parasites stay at both clubs for as long as possible. We could help that by signing Torres or Gerrard & giving Hicks & co some cash to keep them in business.

Wasn't the Liverpool buyer from Dubai - i.e. the place which has just had a property meltdown and been bailed out by our owners? Not sure they would be in a position to buy Liverpool either.... although it could mean Liverpool would be one of the assets that the creditors (our owner) could lay claim to if Dubai bought scouse and then defaulted on repayments... interesting thought.
I must remember to get a new signature.....
Mr Miyagi
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Sheikh thingmy of whatgermcallit who tried to buy them a while back will probably move for them again if the septics bail. He's had an eye on them ever since the days when Frank tried to buy them & tbf is rumoured to be a Liverpool fan.

Wasn't the Liverpool buyer from Dubai - i.e. the place which has just had a property meltdown and been bailed out by our owners? Not sure they would be in a position to buy Liverpool either.... although it could mean Liverpool would be one of the assets that the creditors (our owner) could lay claim to if Dubai bought scouse and then defaulted on repayments... interesting thought.

The one I'm thinking of was probably Saudi or something similar, Dubai may also have had an interest.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Scatman » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

The one I'm thinking of was probably Saudi or something similar, Dubai may also have had an interest.

It was DIC, Dubai International Capital or something
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Mate of yours is he?

Fair enough but I don't trust any of 'em to have any genuine allegience these days unless it suits them & when I give the tossers the benefit of the doubt they usually say they want to stay at Santos for 4 years.

Would not be an issue though - because we can better RM's offer anyway - and he clearly does not have the Robbie problem of the NW weather

Just thinking of him alongside Ade with Tevez behind........drool
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Scatman wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

Yeah thats it - fronts all capital investments for Dubai - bit similar to ADUG I guess
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Scatman wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

Yeah that's right, they were interested but there was someone before that who has been linked again since, an individual & a very rich one. Possibly it may have been Prince Faisal?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ant london » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Other than wanting "their" place in the top 4 I have absolutely nothing against Liverpool FC

I don't like Scousers much and dislike Everton but Liverpool...well, I am quite ambivalent towards them.

Hate United, Love Glazers, Hate Spurs, Hate Luton

the rest I can honestly take or leave. I hope they get sorted eventually but I am happy for Liverpool to remain "in crisis" for a while whilst we get sorted. Then I want them back and competing
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum