who was it?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: who was it?

Postby ronk » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 am

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:I have heard this aswell, from someone who has no reason to wind me up and i mentioned it in a thread a couple of weeks ago. The worrying thing is he tells me we are paying £100m for just Torres!

Yeah, My mate said about it a few weeks back and just thought it was more media bollox flyin around and I even said to him that its prob aload of bull. He did say it was doin its rounds in a big way. I cant really remember now, but Im sure he said a fig of £100million for both!! Like I say, I cant really remember too well as I didnt take it in too much as I didnt take it too seriuosly. Was only this topic that reminded me.

Im not too bothered about Gerrard to be honest.I do think they will have to cash in on Torres though.

Seems its a rumour thats flying about all over the place. Its got to have come from somewhere...?

From somewhere? It's the easiest possible rumour to make up. Kaka money on a player, but who...
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum