Training Friday 5/2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training Friday 5/2

Postby ronk » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Kyle wrote:The media drives me mad. I mean they need to leave bridge alone and focus on terry in a situation like this. What are they trying to ask bridge, how do you feel knowing your misses was a cheating whore? What is he even suppose to say?

I know what you mean but they wouldn't have a chance of getting near him at Carrington but just want a picture. One guy told me all he wanted was a picture of Bridge smiling. Don't know how they would use a picture like that though.

Be worth a headline. The story practically writes itself.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Re: Training Friday 5/2

Postby bluej » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm

ronk wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Kyle wrote:The media drives me mad. I mean they need to leave bridge alone and focus on terry in a situation like this. What are they trying to ask bridge, how do you feel knowing your misses was a cheating whore? What is he even suppose to say?

I know what you mean but they wouldn't have a chance of getting near him at Carrington but just want a picture. One guy told me all he wanted was a picture of Bridge smiling. Don't know how they would use a picture like that though.

Be worth a headline. The story practically writes itself.

Yeah do you remember when the sun took a picture of that Johnson smiling at training after breaking Eduardo's leg? They somehow turned it into a story about how he had no remorse. Sickening.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum