Terry and news international..............

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Terry and news international..............

Postby crossan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Either the moron has no scruples or he is allegedly cashing in on his 'misery', does it not register with the cockerknee halfwit realise that 'the Sun and the News of the World are from the same organisation...one is digging dirt over his indiscretions and he is whinging to the other about his SACKING ( hopefully on a permanent basis) from his role as England captain,can't he keep his gob shut for one day and concentrate on repairing his marriage and his 'dad of the year' role.the answer is 'NO' because he is a complete and utter scumbag.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Re: Terry and news international..............

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 pm

crossan wrote:Either the moron has no scruples or he is allegedly cashing in on his 'misery', does it not register with the cockerknee halfwit realise that 'the Sun and the News of the World are from the same organisation...one is digging dirt over his indiscretions and he is whinging to the other about his SACKING ( hopefully on a permanent basis) from his role as England captain,can't he keep his gob shut for one day and concentrate on repairing his marriage and his 'dad of the year' role.the answer is 'NO' because he is a complete and utter scumbag.

He has a column for the sun doesnt he?

Well, I say has, which technically may not be correct, because it was a contract to write daily about the world cup by the England captain. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#!!
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Return to The Maine Football forum