City academy 4-2 Inter milans academy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City academy 4-2 Inter milans academy

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Great to hear that the under 18's team are doing so well and hopefully they can go all the way. This game was played on Thursday but i just thought i would inform some of you.

And apologies if it has been posted but i dont think it has been :)

City's Academy have booked their place in Sunday’s youth tournament final in Abu Dhabi.
The boy Blues continued their winning form in the Emirate, turning a 1-1 half-time scoreline into a 4-2 victory against Inter Milan.

Scott Sellars’ protégés made their dominance count in the second half, with an Ahmed Benali double and a late Jeremy Helan strike adding to John Guidetti's first half effort.

Likely opponent in Monday's final is Valencia, who won their first match 4-1 and play their second game later today. The Blues defeated a UAE select 3-0 in their opener when in form Swede Guidetti was again on the score sheet.
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: City academy 4-2 Inter milans academy

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Good to hear the youngsters are playing well.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: City academy 4-2 Inter milans academy

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

To beat the Primavera is quite an achievement, well done lads!

When did Scott Sellars come to our club btw??
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum