15 games left and 30 points needed for CL, will we make it?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 15 games left and 30 points needed for CL, will we make it?

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 am

Wooders wrote:unless we improve our game we're gonna struggle - have heads gone down because of the cup exit? It certainly looks that way.
Anyway, our home and away fixtures for the remainder of the season are extremely tough

I think we've got a lot of fixtures that we would have expected to win before the last two diabolical performances deflated us. A thumping victory could put us right back on track but it's desperately needed.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wooders wrote:unless we improve our game we're gonna struggle - have heads gone down because of the cup exit? It certainly looks that way.
Anyway, our home and away fixtures for the remainder of the season are extremely tough

I think we've got a lot of fixtures that we would have expected to win before the last two diabolical performances deflated us. A thumping victory could put us right back on track but it's desperately needed.

Spot on, we need to not only beat bolton but put in a top notch performance to give everyone a lift and same again in the fifth round, agree with Wooders about the cup exit though as we really looked shite and down last 2 games.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Patrick » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I dont believe we will do it this season

but then thats the joy of city - we just might

If mancini is to be the man - a bounce back now would be just the way to prove it
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Patrick wrote:I dont believe we will do it this season

but then thats the joy of city - we just might

If mancini is to be the man - a bounce back now would be just the way to prove it

I didn't think so at start of season but with how liverpool have been this season and being in the semi's i started to really think we would but fingers crossed we bounce back and Arsenal batter the dippers so were well and truly in the mix.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 pm

On the plus side, we're not the only team to be having a blip, it's been quite a weird season all round. We have just as much chance as the other 3rd/4th spot contenders.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Somerset Blue wrote:On the plus side, we're not the only team to be having a blip, it's been quite a weird season all round. We have just as much chance as the other 3rd/4th spot contenders.

Like you say it's been a weird season so far no one has dominated that 4th spot so it's still up for grabs. It's definitely in our favour so far we have two games in hand on are competitors ( one on Villa ) it's our's to loose at the moment.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum