Official Hughes v Mancini thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Official Hughes v Mancini thread

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:CANT BELIEVE THIS THREAD HAS COME UP (GIVE YOURSELF A FUCKING SLAP PATRICK) AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE ALL WENT THROUGH WITH THE HUGHES IN AND OUT THREADS I THOUGHT WE HAD GOT PAST IT.

THEN THIS THREAD COMES UP.

I THINK ILL STAY AWAY FROM IT AS IT,S FUCKING STUPID TO COMPARE AFTER A HANDFULL OF GAMES.

That may be so chief, but there are folk on here who said they knew hughes wasn't the man and were calling for his head after two months, which is where we're at now. Socrates has even proclaimed that he has been proven right, so I don't think this thread is unfounded mate.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Original Dub

Postby King Kev » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:CANT BELIEVE THIS THREAD HAS COME UP (GIVE YOURSELF A FUCKING SLAP PATRICK) AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE ALL WENT THROUGH WITH THE HUGHES IN AND OUT THREADS I THOUGHT WE HAD GOT PAST IT.

I THINK ILL STAY AWAY FROM IT AS IT,S FUCKING STUPID TO COMPARE AFTER A HANDFULL OF GAMES.
I have a feeling Patrick was a bit tipsy and feeling a bit mischievous when he started this thread. I'm amazed that so many people are taking is seriously!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 pm

King Kev wrote:

I have a feeling Patrick was a bit tipsy and feeling a bit mischievous when he started this thread. I'm amazed that so many people are taking is seriously!

I PERSONALY DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT I RECALL PATRICK BITCHING ABOUT ALL THE BITCHING BACK IN THE DAY WITH THE HUGHES IN /OUT THREAD - IF THAT WAS SO THEN HE SHOULDNT OPEN HIS GOB AGAIN IF THIS GOES THE SAME WAY.,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:

I PERSONALY DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT I RECALL PATRICK BITCHING ABOUT ALL THE BITCHING BACK IN THE DAY WITH THE HUGHES IN /OUT THREAD - IF THAT WAS SO THEN HE SHOULDNT OPEN HIS GOB AGAIN IF THIS GOES THE SAME WAY.,

now yr taking it one level deeper -- bitching about the bitching about the bitching.

i don't believe this was a real thread at inception, but some of the answers in it are real, and interesting and revealing. I don't think it will create a fissure. Do you?

We all love each other now CARL. Except you and LookMum.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 pm

LICKER ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:

now yr taking it one level deeper -- bitching about the bitching about the bitching.

i don't believe this was a real thread at inception, but some of the answers in it are real, and interesting and revealing. I don't think it will create a fissure. Do you?

cheers

I DONT MIND ANY BITCHING MATE...IN FACT I ACTUALLY LIKE IT, BUT THESE OP ABOUT HUGHES IS GOING ON TOO MUCH FOR MY LIKING AND PATRICK HAS NOW PUT UP FUCKING 3 OF THEM THAT I CAN REMEMBER - TO GET A RISE OUT OF HUGHES OUTERS AS I CAN SEE NO OTHER FUCKING REASON TO POST IT AND IT WILL CAUSE SHIT ON THE BOARD (AGAIN I COULDNT GIVE A SHIT BUT IM SURE THE MODS DO)

THAT WAS MY POINT.

SEE I WASNT GOING TO GET INVOLVED AND NOW I AM.......CUNTS.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

LICKER ;-)

WHEN IM MADE WORLD PRESIDENT YOUR GONNA GETIT.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:

cheers

I DONT MIND ANY BITCHING MATE...IN FACT I ACTUALLY LIKE IT, BUT THESE OP ABOUT HUGHES IS GOING ON TOO MUCH FOR MY LIKING AND PATRICK HAS NOW PUT UP FUCKING 3 OF THEM THAT I CAN REMEMBER - TO GET A RISE OUT OF HUGHES OUTERS AS I CAN SEE NO OTHER FUCKING REASON TO POST IT AND IT WILL CAUSE SHIT ON THE BOARD (AGAIN I COULDNT GIVE A SHIT BUT IM SURE THE MODS DO)

THAT WAS MY POINT.

Bitch
Original Dub

Postby Patrick » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:

cheers

THAT WAS MY POINT.

SEE I WASNT GOING TO GET INVOLVED AND NOW I AM.......CUNTS.

Have you read the responses on here you big puff - I reckon youve let your south american ladyboy cut your hair again!

Yes I was pissed here when I set this off - and yes it was meant to be pulling a few legs but also I really really wanted to ask the question

Apart from some 3rd world mr angry "IF YOU CANT TAKE IT THEN FUCK OFF" losing his appetite for a bit of discussion and a couple of outraged from cheadles "how dare we ask the question" I would actually say the responses have been very positive and the thread more than valid

eat my shorts
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby edge275 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Have you read the responses on here you big puff - I reckon youve let your south american ladyboy cut your hair again!

Yes I was pissed here when I set this off - and yes it was meant to be pulling a few legs but also I really really wanted to ask the question

Apart from some 3rd world mr angry "IF YOU CANT TAKE IT THEN FUCK OFF" losing his appetite for a bit of discussion and a couple of outraged from cheadles "how dare we ask the question" I would actually say the responses have been very positive and the thread more than valid

eat my shorts

Is it true you're actually a rapist in real life?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Patrick » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm

edge275 wrote:

eat my shorts

sorry edge your too clever by half - can you explain for lil ol me?
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby King Kev » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Patrick wrote:a couple of outraged from cheadles "how dare we ask the question"
I'm not outraged (in fact I have found this thread very amusing) and I haven't said that we should not ask the question.
Patrick wrote:eat my shorts
Cowabunga
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Patrick wrote:
edge275 wrote:

eat my shorts

Too 'clever' for me too.

I would also be interested in knowing why you chose to suggest that Patrick is a rapist?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Kladze » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Aside from the fact that this thread is 100% ridiculous, there are some interesting points coming out of it. One of which is how fucking arrogant some of us are becoming now "we have loadsa money".

We almost expect that any player we so desire to make a bid for either will come or, at the very least, should come - if he doesn't he's some sort of moron.

And now we talk of Jose Mourhinho, self-proclaimed 'special one', being more than willing to leave the serie A champions elect at the drop of a hat to take over from a man who has only been in the job for 5 weeks; of whom it is far too early to make a judgement about; who hasn't, to my knowledge, been sacked yet; for whom there is no suggestion at all from elsewhere, not even the so called 'Man City hating press' that he's under even the most remote threat or pressure.

Yes Mourinho will come ... no doubt whatsoever. Arrogant fookers!

Mancini out ! ;-)
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

King Kev wrote:
Patrick wrote:
edge275 wrote:

eat my shorts

Too 'clever' for me too.

I would also be interested in knowing why you chose to suggest that Patrick is a rapist?

Yeah I've been waiting on that answer too but he's not telling, which makes it all the more strange... ?
Original Dub

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Hughes v Mancini
Us v Rags

Why do we love to compare stuff against each other?
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:02 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Hughes v Mancini
Us v Rags

Why do we love to compare stuff against each other?

mcf.net v Bluemoon...
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Has edge explained why he has called Patrick a rapist yet?

Can we make this a sticky until Edge spills the beans?
Original Dub

Postby King Kev » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Original Dub wrote:Has edge explained why he has called Patrick a rapist yet?

Can we make this a sticky until Edge spills the beans?
Edge was given the opportunity to explain his comments but didn't take it up. It's unlikely that he will now.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum