THE GUY NEAR ME

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: THE GUY NEAR ME

Postby psut1 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 am

spot on where I am apart from this anoying cockney family on the row in front
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 am

johnpb78 wrote:
uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:I used to sit in front of a guy who sprayed at least a quarter of a pint of alco-drizzle over the back of my head every time he ranted, which was about every five minutes. So glad to move from that. Needless to say the guy was a nob.

Would a stern talking to followed by a crack for non-compliance not have sorted it.

Fucking hate those pricks who sit around you spouting off, and just talking nonesense. I dont mean nonesense like giving the manager or players shit, but those dicks who scream at every decision given against us when it is clearly a foul/offside/handball etc.

There are some of them on here, I am certain

NAMES......GIVE ME NAMES.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:I used to sit in front of a guy who sprayed at least a quarter of a pint of alco-drizzle over the back of my head every time he ranted, which was about every five minutes. So glad to move from that. Needless to say the guy was a nob.

Would a stern talking to followed by a crack for non-compliance not have sorted it.

Fucking hate those pricks who sit around you spouting off, and just talking nonesense. I dont mean nonesense like giving the manager or players shit, but those dicks who scream at every decision given against us when it is clearly a foul/offside/handball etc.

***** is the best example with his understanding of the offside law. Like i said in that thread, I give people too much credit for actually knowing what they are talking about - when in fact even the most plausible incredibly dont even know the basics

It woke me up to just what fucking idiots we have at the ground sounding off about stuff they know fuck all about
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby john68 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 am

psut1 wrote:spot on where I am apart from this anoying cockney family on the row in front

I think I've met them.....hahahahaha...you could end up with his Missus clipping yer 'earole......:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby dazby » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Carlfeedthegoat. That is all.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby saulman » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 am

john68 wrote:WHO HAVE YOU HAD AS A NUMPTY NEIGHBOUR AT A MATCH?

There's a guy who sits a few rows behind me who I swear is a Peperami Hot. He's a complete fuckin idiot who's always ranting and raving, shouting and screaming at everyone and everything. In a game recently (I can't remember which), Given was about to take a goal kick and he screamed "Just give it to a blue shirt, Dickhead!!!". We weren't under pressure or anything, he just blurted it out. I've been in that seat for 3 years and I don't think I've ever heard him shout or scream anything engouraging for the team.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby pears12 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

Least they city (well apparently) any time I watch a city game I watch it with at least one rag and then have to hear from another Liverpool fan how we are only buying our success and we don't train our own youngsters and we just buy players
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby spiv » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 am

psut1 wrote:spot on where I am apart from this anoying cockney family on the row in front

Is it block 217 ? I sit near them as well, bloody noisey cockney twats you should have the stewards throw them out with their hot dogs.
John, my bad. We'll go for block 206 this week.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby bellamys dodgy knee » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am

There are a couple behind me, an retired bloke and a younger lad..

They really do my head in, all they do is moan and mock the team,If a shot goes over the bar the older guy just laughs very loud ..

They never show any support for the team at all..

Vieira was the target on Tuesday, constant moaning that is he past it and too slow..

Went quiet when he made the pass for the goal..
bellamys dodgy knee
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: swp

Postby psut1 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

spiv wrote:

Is it block 217 ? I sit near them as well, bloody noisey cockney twats you should have the stewards throw them out with their hot dogs.

yeah that sounds like em
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Bingo Lewis » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 am

psut1 wrote:
spiv wrote:

yeah that sounds like em

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

classic.
absolute fucking classic!!!!
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum