Owen Coyle

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Owen Coyle

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 am

Is it just me or has this guy turned into a huge twat since he switched from Burnley to Bolton? I quite liked him at Burnley but ever since he started at Bolton he seems to have turned into this annoying , whinging shitbag...
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Re: Owen Coyle

Postby gillie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 am

avoidconfusion wrote:Is it just me or has this guy turned into a huge twat since he switched from Burnley to Bolton? I quite liked him at Burnley but ever since he started at Bolton he seems to have turned into this annoying , whinging shitbag...

Why because he spoke the truth and Bolton did make our 200 million pound team look ordinary?.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Fish111 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 am

Don't think we will have to endure him for too long as i reckon Bolton are for the drop at last along with Burnley & Pompey. I noticed he was having a dig at us last night for what our team costs etc blah blah.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 am

Why does he wear shorts and football socks? What a twat...
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:58 am

Your right AC. We weren't world-beaters but he didn't watch the same match as me.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Wooders » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm

gillie wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:Is it just me or has this guy turned into a huge twat since he switched from Burnley to Bolton? I quite liked him at Burnley but ever since he started at Bolton he seems to have turned into this annoying , whinging shitbag...

Why because he spoke the truth and Bolton did make our 200 million pound team look ordinary?.

I disagree that it was bolton that made them look ordinary - tactics and their own performance yes, Bolton? no.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby 13021J » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Yes, WE made them look like Barca at times, it was embarassing. However they made a couple of silly mistakes which our high quality players punished.
13021J
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby Beeks » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 pm

gillie wrote:Why because he spoke the truth and Bolton did make our 200 million pound team look ordinary?.

WTF has happened to you Gill?

You used to be one of the most positive posters on here

You've turned into a right miserable twat recently!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:Why does he wear shorts and football socks? What a twat...

I said the same to my Girlfriend last nite when i seen him, looks stupid for a manager to do that.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby glossopblue » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

yes he is a twat! god i hate the way bolton play, i felt sorry for the ball last night when those twats had it!! awful
glossopblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Scatman » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:

I said the same to my Girlfriend last nite when i seen him, looks stupid for a manager to do that.

Next he'll be wearing a flat cap as well. What sort of football club would employ such a fool?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Scatman wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:

Next he'll be wearing a flat cap as well. What sort of football club would employ such a fool?

PMSL!!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 pm

gillie wrote:

I wasn't talking about his assessment of the game, more about his behaviour and his tactics during the game. Did you hear the bullshit he was shouting at the sideline?

Even one of the commentators mentioned that he used to be relatively quiet at his time with Burnley but ever since he joined Bolton he is harassing referees and shouting bullshit at the sideline.

I also found it interesting that he complained about the penalty we got, which was a stonewall penalty.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Vhero » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:36 pm

I agree he is a twat not only for what he said but what he did. I honestly hope Burnley stay up and Bolton go down not just because Bolton are rivals and that would be funny as fuck but the fucker deserves it after deserting Burnley like that mid season.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Vhero wrote:

I agree he is a twat not only for what he said but what he did. I honestly hope Burnley stay up and Bolton go down not just because Bolton are rivals and that would be funny as fuck but the fucker deserves it after deserting Burnley like that mid season.

^^^^^^^^

Used to like him, thought he knew his onions and built a very effective team at Burnley.

However, he shit on them from a great height to go to a club I fucking hate from the very depths of my soul. And he looked a right cunt last night, as did the empty seats at the Bolton end. THe fucking cunts whined to get rid of Megson for 2 years, then bring 1000 to support their team in a local Derby.

Bury took 1400 to Bradford on Saturday FFS - they only get 2500 at home and Bradford are mid-table.

So all in all, Fans, Manager and club I would like to wish a huge financial misfortune on the whole fucking cuntish bunch.

Edit to say: He left because he has such strong links to a club he played 54 times for in 2 seasons. Clearly he had no affinity with the club he managed over 100 games for, was considered a hero, and was not laden with unmanageable debt. What a tool
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:08 pm

john, you summed up my feelings perfectly. top post.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I couldn't believe coyle was screaming to he referee 4 or 5 times at the top of his voice. Why was he screaming at the ref FFS? Didn't he realise he ref was fucking busy, stupid tool. He looked a right twat as well. I really dont like coyle and hope he self combusts.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

When he came to the touchline and it was quiet, I couldn't help but bellow out 'Coyle, get some pants on and act like a man; you Gimp'!

Don't know why and sure he wouldn't have heard me, but he just winds me up that much that it came out quite naturally!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Coyle is an ugly twat. End of.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blue in North London » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

We were ordinary but still better than his team. No wonder he was upset. He's managing a shit team and maybe he is beginning to realise this. Ha
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum