howard webb is bent

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

howard webb is bent

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

I cannot believe for one minute that he did not see the handball by fabregas. He shit himself because he would have to send him off. He took over 1 and a half minutes to sort out the free kick and then didnt give the pen/freekick for the hand ball, therefore he wimped out of the sending off.

Good result for us but that was an absolute disgrace. I bet scouse one fans are fucking raving mad... I know my missus has just gone to bed in one hell of a storming mood. I am waiting for her to go to sleep before I venture upstairs.

Anyway, howard webb = cheating twat
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: howard webb is bent

Postby Leedsblue » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 pm

The dive by Gerard meant it should not have been a free kick anyway.

Great set of results for us tonight
Leedsblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Blue in North London » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 pm

I can see no problem with gay refs in the prem
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Leedsblue wrote:The dive by Gerard meant it should not have been a free kick anyway.

gerrard and Kuyt both went down like divine brown. He gave a freekick for Kuyts fall when Kuyt did not appeal, another epic fail by howard webb.

He was shite.
Wonderwall

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Leedsblue wrote:The dive by Gerard meant it should not have been a free kick anyway.

Agreed, and he should've got a yellow for that. Webb just evened it up I reckon as he went to his earpiece after he gave the freekick (as if the linesman was letting him know he had got it wrong).

PS. Isn't Webb our World Cup representative? If that's the best we've got, god help us!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Andy, lincs » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I cannot believe for one minute that he did not see the handball by fabregas. He shit himself because he would have to send him off. He took over 1 and a half minutes to sort out the free kick and then didnt give the pen/freekick for the hand ball, therefore he wimped out of the sending off.

Good result for us but that was an absolute disgrace. I bet scouse one fans are fucking raving mad... I know my missus has just gone to bed in one hell of a storming mood. I am waiting for her to go to sleep before I venture upstairs.

Hahaha! Classic WW. I bloody dare you to go up, climb in and start nussling the back of her neck saying "sweetie....." Then post the broken nose on here!!!!

Don't think Webb is bent but I agree he bottled the last decision, should have been another free kick. However, for Gerrards constant ridiculous going to ground easily (I hesitate to call it diving because he's an English golden boy for the national team and those paragons of virtue just don't do that) I found myself thinking up yours Stevie Geeeee.
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Andy, lincs wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I cannot believe for one minute that he did not see the handball by fabregas. He shit himself because he would have to send him off. He took over 1 and a half minutes to sort out the free kick and then didnt give the pen/freekick for the hand ball, therefore he wimped out of the sending off.

Hahaha! Classic WW. I bloody dare you to go up, climb in and start nussling the back of her neck saying "sweetie....." Then post the broken nose on here!!!!

Don't think Webb is bent but I agree he bottled the last decision, should have been another free kick. However, for Gerrards constant ridiculous going to ground easily (I hesitate to call it diving because he's an English golden boy for the national team and those paragons of virtue just don't do that) I found myself thinking up yours Stevie Geeeee.

to be fair, I dont think Gerrard meant to go down, he stumbled and lost his footing. However, I totally agree, he has more trouble staying upright than heather mills in dancing on ice. I hate to see good players do shit like that.

On another note, that bendtner has to be the worst arsenal forward to wear the jersey since christopher wreh
Wonderwall

Postby Andy, lincs » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 pm

I agree with you on Bendtner. I am highly surprised Wenger hasn't moved him on yet. He simply isn't good enough for a solid top of the table side. I imagine he would be a good forward at somewhere like Newcastle or Hull but possibly he has been afforded the luxury of a longer development period due to Wenger. I doubt he'd have lasted so long at Liverpool or even Us even taking into consideration him being an acadamy product.
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby simon12 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I like that it`s not just us that has shit games oh how the results tonight were to keep bobby manc in a job
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm

simon12 wrote:I like that it`s not just us that has shit games oh how the results tonight were to keep bobby manc in a job

I believe that Booby Manc can do it!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

gerrard and Kuyt both went down like divine brown. He gave a freekick for Kuyts fall when Kuyt did not appeal, another epic fail by howard webb.

He was shite.

Bang on, it looked like rourkes fucking drift there were that many bodies "falling" over on the edge of the box .

Got no fucking sympathy for the cheating scouse cunts, they fucking do it all the time hoping that Gerrard will pull them out of the shit. Having said that, the man who doesnt cheat, Gerrard was the worst fucking culprit, cheating cunt
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm

incidentally, I was onnly half watching, but what was going on with Rooney's tackle in the 90th minute.

As I say I was only half looking, but it looked like a shin high two footed lunge, that didnt even result in a booking. Can anyone who saw it pls clarify
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

johnpb78 wrote:incidentally, I was onnly half watching, but what was going on with Rooney's tackle in the 90th minute.

As I say I was only half looking, but it looked like a shin high two footed lunge, that didnt even result in a booking. Can anyone who saw it pls clarify

Just watching MotD and no sign of iy on there.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

He was shite.

Bang on, it looked like rourkes fucking drift there were that many bodies "falling" over on the edge of the box .

Got no fucking sympathy for the cheating scouse cunts, they fucking do it all the time hoping that Gerrard will pull them out of the shit. Having said that, the man who doesnt cheat, Gerrard was the worst fucking culprit, cheating cunt

Gerrard did an even worse dive earlier in the box & looked round to see the ref's reaction yet Webb who'd booked Bendtner for a lesser dive earlier did fuck all. Those twats have stiffed us with bent reffing over the years more times than the rags yet some blues have some kind of affinity with them just because rags hate them. They are a bunch of cunts.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:incidentally, I was onnly half watching, but what was going on with Rooney's tackle in the 90th minute.

Just watching MotD and no sign of iy on there.

No surprise there then!!!
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby CityFanFromRome » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 am

I have to say that while I was pleased with the Arsenal win, I found Fabregas (who I usually like as a player) quite cuntish in his attempts to waste time in the last couple minutes, for instance how he kept moving the ball farther from the box for the last free kick. Would have expected more fair play by him, but maybe it's all part of this winning thing.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby irblinx » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 am

what was it Souness said in summary "he looks like a referee though" :)
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Return to The Maine Football forum