Ireland blames poor form on Hughes

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ireland blames poor form on Hughes

Postby Original Dub » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 pm

failsworthblue wrote:Ireland has all the talent in the world but has not delivered in the big games.

He has done nothing in every derby game I can remember.

You're kind of right, but he was very good at Anfield this year, against Arsenal and liverpool last year and was outstanding in the derby that Fowler scored two in a few seasons ago... so kind of wrong as well... :)
Original Dub

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:
failsworthblue wrote:Ireland has all the talent in the world but has not delivered in the big games.

He has done nothing in every derby game I can remember.

You're kind of right, but he was very good at Anfield this year, against Arsenal and liverpool last year and was outstanding in the derby that Fowler scored two in a few seasons ago... so kind of wrong as well... :)

We've done this one before, he was good on Munich rag debacle day as well.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Lev Bronstein » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Seems like Stevie's having a sly dig at Roberto. It's a squad game, and a manager has to be able to respond to what's going on. At the mo I suspect that RM is making sure everyone knows what Plan A is and what they have to do to make it work, in time I'm sure he'll develop Plan B, C, D etc and I'm equally sure that if Stevie isn't part of Plan A he'll be a key part of the others.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum