Saturday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Saturday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 am

City boss is Roberto Man3ini
ROBERTO MANCINI is to net a £9million three-year contract extension from Manchester City's wealthy owners.
The Italian signed an initial £1.5m six-month deal when he succeeded Mark Hughes in December.
But owner Sheikh Mansour and chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak believe they have seen enough to give the ex-Inter boss more time even if they fail to clinch a top-four spot this term.
There was a clause to extend to 2013 if both parties agreed and his new deal will start in May.
A pay-off, believed to be £3m, will be triggered whether he is sacked next season or three years down the line.
Mancini has so far refused to buy a house or move his family to Manchester due to the uncertainty over his future but now he will be expected to do that. Sun

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic is set to join former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid in a £20m deal. Daily Mail

Real Madrid legend Raul has been linked with a move to the United States to join New York Red Bulls at the end of the season. The Independent

Coventry are planning a summer bid for Derby striker Rob Hulse after having an approach to sign him on loan rejected earlier this week. Daily Mail

Chelsea defender Alex is wanted by German club Bayern Munich. Daily Mirror

Mikael Silvestre is set to leave Arsenal after being snubbed by boss Arsene Wenger for last Wednesday's clash with Liverpool. Daily Mirror

Marouane Chamakh will be an Arsenal player this summer after agreeing to a four-year, £10.4million deal. Sun

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... -360-nikol

OTHER BOLLOX
Spurs manager Harry Redknapp says he will not sacrifice his club's FA Cup ambitions in favour of Tottenham's bid to break into the top four. The Guardian

Manager Carlo Ancelotti has laid down the law to his wayward Chelsea stars and warned: "If our form starts to suffer, I will act". Daily Express

Wayne Rooney has revealed that he is limited to five sponsorship deals by his Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. Independent

Sven-Goran Eriksson has revealed the full story behind his chaotic seven months at Notts County and the bizarre sequence of events that began with hopes of a multi-million-pound revival for the Football League's oldest club only to end with it on the brink of financial collapse. Guardian

England manager Fabio Capello has urged Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson to rest Wayne Rooney to keep him fresh for this summer's World Cup in South Africa. Daily Mail
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Saturday's B*ll*x

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 am

England manager Fabio Capello has urged Manchester U***d boss Sir Alex Ferguson to rest Wayne Rooney to keep him fresh for this summer's World Cup in South Africa. Daily Mail

PAH! Like that's going to happen. As if Capello would even bother to ask.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 am

Chinners wrote:City boss is Roberto Man3ini
ROBERTO MANCINI is to net a £9million three-year contract extension from Manchester City's wealthy owners.
The Italian signed an initial £1.5m six-month deal when he succeeded Mark Hughes in December.
But owner Sheikh Mansour and chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak believe they have seen enough to give the ex-Inter boss more time even if they fail to clinch a top-four spot this term.
There was a clause to extend to 2013 if both parties agreed and his new deal will start in May.
A pay-off, believed to be £3m, will be triggered whether he is sacked next season or three years down the line.
Mancini has so far refused to buy a house or move his family to Manchester due to the uncertainty over his future but now he will be expected to do that. Sun

Mancini confirmed last week in a televised interview that he has signed a 3 & 1/2 year deal. Not a 6 month with an option of 3 years. He also stated he is letting his children finish the school year before moving them over.

Mind you, he will have escaped a mafia kidnap attempt by monday. Stupid idiotic rag top.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Mind you, he will have escaped a mafia kidnap attempt by monday.

fucking sick isn't it. glad i don't live where there is a mafia.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Mind you, he will have escaped a mafia kidnap attempt by monday.

ah hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.... yeah, like Springfield in the simpsons! D O D G E Y

MINT.
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:36 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:

total crap fuclin grammer. get it sorted bitch.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum