Adam Teese and Mumsy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Adam Teese and Mumsy

Postby Wooders » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2846004/Utd-fan-denies-throwing-coin.html

I got the distinct impression from when her facebook page was public that his mother wasn't even at the game. Let alone next to him during the incident?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Re: Adam Teese and Mumsy

Postby ant london » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 am

I liked the things people have sent to his house tho

Pizzas
Skips
Hookers

haha
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Wooders » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:00 am

might have to throw coin at the next game, been needing a skip for a while just haven't been arsed

pizza and hookers are always nice as well
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby ant london » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:04 am

pmsl...very good Wooders!!!
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby btajim » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 am

Wooders wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2846004/Utd-fan-denies-throwing-coin.html

I got the distinct impression from when her facebook page was public that his mother wasn't even at the game. Let alone next to him during the incident?

Only one Steward will testify in an incident which could have had severe implications of Bellamy's health? This is exactly why I hate Munich FC and every single dreg of society that attaches themselves to their brand. I can't walk past someone in the street who is wearing their colours and think "cunt."

If ANY City Fan who was sat next to me decided to lob a coin at an opposition player then I'd report him. I wouldn't think twice about it. I don't want to spend good money to be pitched next to a Thug for 90 minutes.

And it's obvious his Mother (whom I'm reliably informed joined a Facebook Group to "celebrate" her Son's activity) wasn't going to be at the Match. She'd have been in bed with one of her Clients.

I hope Adam Teese gets bummed in the showers on a daily basis.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:25 am

Teese's mum Deborah insists her son is innocent, adding: "I was sat next to him and he did not throw anything. We actually had to duck when a bottle was thrown over us."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0fPk84XQN
So you somehow managed to see a bottle coming at you from behind? Not only that but the bottle had been thrown so low that it nearly hit you!?? Bullshit!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Burt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 am

The Deliverance looklike is unemployed so how da fucl does he afford a season ticket at The Swamp for 8 years?

Methinks a little call to the DWP Whistleblowers Hotline could be an odds on favourite:o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 am

Burt wrote:The Deliverance looklike is unemployed so how da fucl does he afford a season ticket at The Swamp for 8 years?

Methinks a little call to the DWP Whistleblowers Hotline could be an odds on favourite:o)

I recon that one probably happened about 30 secs after Bluemoon found out who he was!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 am

Burt wrote:The Deliverance looklike is unemployed so how da fucl does he afford a season ticket at The Swamp for 8 years?

I think he also lists amongst his hobbies on facebook Going On Holidays - It's not bad this being unemployed malarky by the sounds of it!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Burt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

I recon that one probably happened about 30 secs after Bluemoon found out who he was!

I know about that mate but I work for the Government and have many colleagues within the DWP....................and if I lean just a little in the right direction...............well you know the score...........nudge, nudge. Wink, wink;o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Why do they need TV footage? Isn't the ground covered with CCTV like every other stadium in the country? Or have they flogged that off already?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby btajim » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Burt wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I know about that mate but I work for the Government and have many colleagues within the DWP....................and if I lean just a little in the right direction...............well you know the score...........nudge, nudge. Wink, wink;o)

I can't believe you're even wasting your time talking about it. Get it sorted, Burt.

One Pint of Holts' Gary Glitter is your prize. I'll even pay for it!
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Return to The Maine Football forum