** Official Match Thread - Stoke Home **

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ** Official Match Thread - Stoke Home **

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
The question how'd I'd react if Hughes was in charge???? Who cares???? He isn't is he?

Okay I will make it easier for you cause you are obviously dodging the question:

Do you think we are playing better football now than we did under Hughes? Are you more confident with our performances than you were under Hughes?

If you actually read this board, you'd notice I was just yesterday talking about this very subject.

Again, Hughes isn't here. Stop going on about him.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby mcfc1632 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------

But NQDP - you are the common denominator here - unless you are incredibly thick skinned you must see that - so you are either:

a) incredibly thick skinned
b) on a WU or
c) just entirely self obsessed

I cannot see any other options

I do not want this to become another one of 'those threads' - but whenever 'those threads' occur - you can be found at the heart of them - followed by bollocks comments as you try to sound all statesman like and ignore the fact that you were the instigator in the first place

I only pick you up on it because I think that it is a really shallow way to act - but I am sure most of the other members see it as clearly

Your utterly thicko comment about "..like last year.." diverted this thread - and now you are saying others are going on about Hughes - you might need to swear and insult - last bastion of a failed argument - but you never answered the question

If this becomes another one of 'those threads' - an objective analysis (ie not your self obsessed viewpoint) will show that (yet again) you were the instigator

Hold on. You are full of shit as per usual. It wasn't ME who started talking about Hughes.

But, I'm going to try and ignore you from now on. I think you and that other weirdo are whiners and moaners who add absolutely nothing on this site while having a cheek of commenting on the quality. I can take criticism from people who actually add something here but not from stooges like you two.

NDQP -lets be clear about one thing - and I would love to see the massive number of posts to shout me down (not from you)

On your pet subject - you cannot not take criticism - you are unable to see how you stir this site up - you just cop out blaming others

So lets be clear, as Carl would say - YOU CANNOT TAKE CRITICISM!!!

And - there was a fair question - and you diverted the thread - AGAIN!!!
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:08 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------

But NQDP - you are the common denominator here - unless you are incredibly thick skinned you must see that - so you are either:

a) incredibly thick skinned
b) on a WU or
c) just entirely self obsessed

I cannot see any other options

I do not want this to become another one of 'those threads' - but whenever 'those threads' occur - you can be found at the heart of them - followed by bollocks comments as you try to sound all statesman like and ignore the fact that you were the instigator in the first place

I only pick you up on it because I think that it is a really shallow way to act - but I am sure most of the other members see it as clearly

Your utterly thicko comment about "..like last year.." diverted this thread - and now you are saying others are going on about Hughes - you might need to swear and insult - last bastion of a failed argument - but you never answered the question

If this becomes another one of 'those threads' - an objective analysis (ie not your self obsessed viewpoint) will show that (yet again) you were the instigator

Hold on. You are full of shit as per usual. It wasn't ME who started talking about Hughes.

But, I'm going to try and ignore you from now on. I think you and that other weirdo are whiners and moaners who add absolutely nothing on this site while having a cheek of commenting on the quality. I can take criticism from people who actually add something here but not from stooges like you two.

NDQP -lets be clear about one thing - and I would love to see the massive number of posts to shout me down (not from you)

On your pet subject - you cannot not take criticism - you are unable to see how you stir this site up - you just cop out blaming others

So lets be clear, as Carl would say - YOU CANNOT TAKE CRITICISM!!!

And - there was a fair question - and you diverted the thread - AGAIN!!!

How about you foe me and don't read my messages? But what would you do here then? As you add absolutely fook all otherwise.

And who do you think you are giving me "criticism"? As if you were someone whose opinion would interest me. Just a pointless fookin worm.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
shawzy wrote:Well Superman.You cant moan about being brought off

VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING HE WAS....
You do know he was injured right?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby gillie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:27 pm

I have had enough we were going in the wrong direction under the previous manager but in our present incumbent i really dont think we have found a map as to know where we are going.And yes Antti you wished for better but got turgid old saying mate better the devil you know.WE HEARD HUGHES CANT HANDLE FLAIR PLAYERS LIKE ROBINHO BUT MANCINI CAN WHATS THE FIRST THING MANCINI DOES FUCKS ROBINHO BACK TO BRAZIL. Do me a favour when it goes tits up with Mancini you and Socs come on here and say he was'nt messiah please.Oh btw read the the post before you call me a Hughes licker coz if you do you know i'm not.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:28 pm

King Kev wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

FROM KICK OFF TILL HE CAME OFF?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby gillie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

He set up our goal but for that we would be out.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 pm

gillie wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

He set up our goal but for that we would be out.

AND IF HE WAS THE IRELAND OF OLD HE WOULD HAVE SET UP ANOTHER GOAl AND WE WOPULDNT NEED TO HAVE A REPLAY.

HE,S NOT THE SAME AND PEOPLE MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM ARE DELUDING THEMSELVES...HE PLAYED WHERE HE WANTED TODAY AND HE WAS NAFF...SORRY BUT HE WAS...AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT HIS GAME HAS GONE DOWNHILL BUT ITS CALLED REALITY.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby dikdik » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:04 am

Just got back after watching the game

Ireland at the top of the diamond was superb.
If Petrov hadn't had the shittiest of days we would have won.
He had two close free kicks which he didn't even get on target and the number of times his passes went astry was woeful

I was so furious when Manicini took Ireland off that I actually booed the decision and got some very baleful looks (must be my age) I was just so taken up at the time that I didn't realise he was injured. As I said to my long suffering son next to me if you have a brilliant player playing brilliantly in the right position then ffs play him in that position.

He said

Shut up dad.
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum