** Official Match Thread - Stoke Home **

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ** Official Match Thread - Stoke Home **

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:NDQP, really simple question, if Hughes had only gotten us a draw would you have called for his head again and said it is unacceptable that we do not beat Stoke at home, yes or no?

And I don't want to read anything about results vs. performance because BOTH were shit today and don't even try to argue that a draw is anything BUT an unacceptable result considering we played them at home and they had to take 3 (three!) of their first team players off after 1 hour played.

I fully expect us to get turned over by them mid-week unless something changes drastically in Mancini's tactics. But considering that he plays 3 Defensive Midfielders at home against a shit team like Stoke, I am not expecting a change.

Why are you harping on about Hughes? Do you think it'll bring him back?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm

How many chances did we create? This scarfman really is the second coming of Pearce, wouldn't surprise me if he takes along a donkey doll for the game on Tuesday
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:
Ok. I already earlier deleted my post as it was inappropriate. That said, that's pretty much what I think about of him.

And who the fuck are you? Some weird internet stalker? You only post about me here. Go get a life weirdo.

Lovely sense of unwarranted self importance you've got there.

You kinda keep proving my point though, right? Weirdo.

But don't worry, soon you'll be able to support Hull or Bolton or wherever Hughes turns up. Maybe you'll let us people who are interested about City, not Hughes to suporting our club.

I find it hilarious how you keep banging on about Hughes when nobody else really is.

Please continue to make a fool of yourself, you're doing a stellar job.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
Ok. I already earlier deleted my post as it was inappropriate. That said, that's pretty much what I think about of him.

And who the fuck are you? Some weird internet stalker? You only post about me here. Go get a life weirdo.

But don't worry, soon you'll be able to support Hull or Bolton or wherever Hughes turns up. Maybe you'll let us people who are interested about City, not Hughes to suporting our club.

Why are you harping on about Hughes? ;-)
Last edited by Fidel Castro on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fidel Castro

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

I find it hilarious how you keep banging on about Hughes when nobody else really is.

cant you two guys have a debate over on the off topic than filling the matchday thread with bollox??
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't know, why do you keep on defending Mancini for the same things you roasted Hughes for on this forum?

So are you going to answer my question?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

Me, me and me. Someday you'll post about football though. It's obvious you have nothing to add in that department but I still have faith in you. There is football post coming somewhere.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

dick dastardley wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

cant you two guys have a debate over on the off topic than filling the matchday thread with bollox??

Fair point, sorry squire.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:

I don't know, why do you keep on defending Mancini for the same things you roasted Hughes for on this forum?

So are you going to answer my question?

A) I just said performance was unacceptable
B) why do you want to compare Mancini to Hughes? Hughes is gone. Get over it.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

Not talking about Hughes as such, but I'm trying to comfort him. He signed to this site when Hughes came in, has only posted about two subjects me and Hughes. He'll soon find another club to support. Just like those two greek weirdos that were here just because of Samaras. They, just like this feller, were still here few months after Samaras had left but like them I'm sure he'll soon be gone.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:59 pm

You're still not answering the question really.
avoidconfusion

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:59 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:

You're still not answering the question really.

The question how'd I'd react if Hughes was in charge???? Who cares???? He isn't is he?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 pm

we look more like blackburn now than we did under hughes!

have to laugh.

we were pretty woeful today, good first 15 mins a la bolton then we just went downhill. stoke will be rubbing their hands together with glee at the thought of tuesday.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

Not talking about Hughes as such, but I'm trying to comfort him. He signed to this site when Hughes came in, has only posted about two subjects me and Hughes. He'll soon find another club to support. Just like those two greek weirdos that were here just because of Samaras. They, just like this feller, were still here few months after Samaras had left but like them I'm sure he'll soon be gone.

Did you not see the polite request of dickdastardly for the two of us to shut the fuck up?

Anyway, you can believe what you like. I just hope you're aware that if people are leaving, it's because they've had to put up with pricks like you and your motley crew the past few years. But of course, it's never a problem with you is it, it's always somebody else's fault.

Just keep going NQDP, keep dragging this site down the shitter, you've done well so far so there's not much further to go.

Anyway, as per the request, I'm shutting the fuck up. If you have owt to say, PM me.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:we look more like blackburn now than we did under hughes!

Makes me think of that irritating shit Alanis Morishit song, 'isn't it ironic? don't you think?...'
Fidel Castro

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

Did you not see the polite request of dickdastardly for the two of us to shut the fuck up?

Anyway, you can believe what you like. I just hope you're aware that if people are leaving, it's because they've had to put up with pricks like you and your motley crew the past few years. But of course, it's never a problem with you is it, it's always somebody else's fault.

Just keep going NQDP, keep dragging this site down the shitter, you've done well so far so there's not much further to go.

Anyway, as per the request, I'm shutting the fuck up. If you have owt to say, PM me.

Just tell me in which way you are improving this site? Come on. It's easy to moan when you add fuck all to anything but weird stalker posts.

And I'm not going to PM people like you. Get a grip.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 pm

And who the fuck are you? Some weird internet stalker? You only post about me here. Go get a life weirdo.[/quote]

Lovely sense of unwarranted self importance you've got there.[/quote]

But don't worry, soon you'll be able to support Hull or Bolton or wherever Hughes turns up. Maybe you'll let us people who are interested about City, not Hughes to suporting our club.[/quote]

Why are you harping on about Hughes? ;-)[/quote]

Not talking about Hughes as such, but I'm trying to comfort him. He signed to this site when Hughes came in, has only posted about two subjects me and Hughes. He'll soon find another club to support. Just like those two greek weirdos that were here just because of Samaras. They, just like this feller, were still here few months after Samaras had left but like them I'm sure he'll soon be gone.[/quote]

Anyway, as per the request, I'm shutting the fuck up. If you have owt to say, PM me.[/quote]

thanks guys

the thread isnt to positive tonight we were shite end of and if things dont improve we will see things taken out of mancinis hands
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby mcfc1632 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:What's the difference?

Standards

Look you annoying piece of shit. You are here to wind me the fuck up after poor performance. What's your fucking point?

Tosser. And yes that's personal. You are the most pointless poster here since those two Greek stooges who supported Samaras were calling everyone racist here.

Go fuck yourself.[/quote]

Apparently you're a moderator. Perhaps you should grow a pair and act sensibly.

You reap what you sew NQDP, you've brought all of this on yourself and you continue to do so, game after game.[/quote]

And who the fuck are you? Some weird internet stalker? You only post about me here. Go get a life weirdo.[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But NQDP - you are the common denominator here - unless you are incredibly thick skinned you must see that - so you are either:

a) incredibly thick skinned
b) on a WU or
c) just entirely self obsessed

I cannot see any other options

I do not want this to become another one of 'those threads' - but whenever 'those threads' occur - you can be found at the heart of them - followed by bollocks comments as you try to sound all statesman like and ignore the fact that you were the instigator in the first place

I only pick you up on it because I think that it is a really shallow way to act - but I am sure most of the other members see it as clearly

Your utterly thicko comment about "..like last year.." diverted this thread - and now you are saying others are going on about Hughes - you might need to swear and insult - last bastion of a failed argument - but you never answered the question

If this becomes another one of 'those threads' - an objective analysis (ie not your self obsessed viewpoint) will show that (yet again) you were the instigator
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 pm

The question how'd I'd react if Hughes was in charge???? Who cares???? He isn't is he?

Okay I will make it easier for you cause you are obviously dodging the question:

Do you think we are playing better football now than we did under Hughes? Are you more confident with our performances than you were under Hughes?
avoidconfusion

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:10 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------

But NQDP - you are the common denominator here - unless you are incredibly thick skinned you must see that - so you are either:

a) incredibly thick skinned
b) on a WU or
c) just entirely self obsessed

I cannot see any other options

I do not want this to become another one of 'those threads' - but whenever 'those threads' occur - you can be found at the heart of them - followed by bollocks comments as you try to sound all statesman like and ignore the fact that you were the instigator in the first place

I only pick you up on it because I think that it is a really shallow way to act - but I am sure most of the other members see it as clearly

Your utterly thicko comment about "..like last year.." diverted this thread - and now you are saying others are going on about Hughes - you might need to swear and insult - last bastion of a failed argument - but you never answered the question

If this becomes another one of 'those threads' - an objective analysis (ie not your self obsessed viewpoint) will show that (yet again) you were the instigator

Hold on. You are full of shit as per usual. It wasn't ME who started talking about Hughes.

But, I'm going to try and ignore you from now on. I think you and that other weirdo are whiners and moaners who add absolutely nothing on this site while having a cheek of commenting on the quality. I can take criticism from people who actually add something here but not from stooges like you two.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum