anyone in townley today

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

anyone in townley today

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:01 pm

my first time in the townley today, had a chat to a old lad about when i went to middlesbourgh and told him how cold it was. then we talked about the good old days eg bell lee buzzer, and when i went to the townley, 3 lads was talking about drinking cabbage water, and i think i saw that lass who plays one of the webster kids in corrie, came in and was talking to a lad who she said dad to, anyone of these on here
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Re: anyone in townley today

Postby john68 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:02 am

I got there a bit later than usual, just before 5pm. LAHAD was outside when I parked my cab on the road outside. I then parked it on the Townley car park. Spiv, in a white 3rd strip and his family were inside. Psut was there too.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Return to The Maine Football forum