Mancini OUT

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mancini OUT

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Well, seeing as it has been requested in other threads, here it is. Lets stop skirting around it, it is fucking shit

I am generally mild mannered about our football, but this is withouot doubt, the worst football I have ever had the misfortune to see.

I was ambivalent, but who knows, this cunt may be for real
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Re: Mancini OUT

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 pm

When we lift the FA Cup and are 4th in the table when the Prem ends I'm going to dig this up.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:When we lift the FA Cup and are 4th in the table when the Prem ends I'm going to dig this up.

good luck
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm not fan of this defensive shite we've had to watch recently.
But still, our beloved club's manager is now Roberto Mancini and he has my full support to take us to top4.

It might be his philosophy to play with 3 DM's (which I don't like) and to try to keep it tight, score 1 (or 1 more than oppo istead of EVER going gung-ho).
I do think however that Mancini is capable of coaching the team to play so well that his (boring) tactics will get us to top4.

Keep the faith. The last thing City needs right now, at this critical stage of the season, is that the fans turn against players/manager/owners/anyone working at MCFC.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

made me chuckle again thanks john, i didnt want hughes out but im not going to jump onto mancini but for christs sake i was going bonkers today thinking i could do fucking better!

If i think i can do better than professional players that are going to the world cup we are most definitely playing shit.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:I'm not fan of this defensive shite we've had to watch recently.
But still, our beloved club's manager is now Roberto Mancini and he has my full support to take us to top4.

It might be his philosophy to play with 3 DM's (which I don't like) and to try to keep it tight, score 1 (or 1 more than oppo istead of EVER going gung-ho).
I do think however that Mancini is capable of coaching the team to play so well that his (boring) tactics will get us to top4.

Keep the faith. The last thing City needs right now, at this critical stage of the season, is that the fans turn against players/manager/owners/anyone working at MCFC.

but it is happening, the disgruntelment in the ground is unmissable
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Something tells me he is gone in the summer anyway.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 am

avoidconfusion wrote:Something tells me he is gone in the summer anyway.

I have a contract .........................that ,may be for 3 years.........................I fucking hope not
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:I'm not fan of this defensive shite we've had to watch recently.

Well then these people are fucking stupid, because if they actually stopped moaning like bratty kids and got behind the team maybe it would have lifted them?

When will it sink in that the club needs stability? The fans pushed Hughes out cos we drew a few games, and now because they dont like the style of football, even though we're winning games, are calling for blood again. I hate how we're playing at the moment as much as anyone else but FFS give they guy a chance. He's been here less than 2 months??!! This is madness!
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 am

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Well then these people are fucking stupid, because if they actually stopped moaning like bratty kids and got behind the team maybe it would have lifted them?

When will it sink in that the club needs stability? The fans pushed Hughes out cos we drew a few games, and now because they dont like the style of football, even though we're winning games, are calling for blood again. I hate how we're playing at the moment as much as anyone else but FFS give they guy a chance. He's been here less than 2 months??!! This is madness!

But u know he aint gonna last
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

But u know he aint gonna last

I fear he aint gonna last and if he doesn't who we'll appoint next? If we're not careful its going to become a circus.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Steve » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:10 am

Think you could be right mate. If they couldn't stand for Hughes, I don't think Mancini will impress much more. Especially with Hiddinks quite possible availability come summer.
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby viking the Odd » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 am

Steve wrote:

Think you could be right mate. If they couldn't stand for Hughes, I don't think Mancini will impress much more. Especially with Hiddinks quite possible availability come summer.

Let's just have a spring clean, and get rid, Even tevez has gone home, not a good sign.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 am

Tevez went home because his wife apparently had complications when giving birth.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:23 am

johnpb78 wrote:Well, seeing as it has been requested in other threads, here it is. Lets stop skirting around it, it is fucking shit

I am generally mild mannered about our football, but this is withouot doubt, the worst football I have ever had the misfortune to see.

I was ambivalent, but who knows, this cunt may be for real

Well, it took you rather less than two months to turn on the last bloke, so I suppose this is good going.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 am

At least you are up front about it. I like the honesty.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby BobKowalski » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:44 am

Well its about a week overdue but at least its here. Still think we are nailed on for the poll (and a sticky poll at that) after the Stoke game on Tuesday.

I honestly think you will all feel a lot better now its all out in the open.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:51 am

viking the Odd wrote:
Steve wrote:

Let's just have a spring clean, and get rid, Even tevez has gone home, not a good sign.

that's pretty sick thing to say considering the reason why Carlos is away.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ashton287 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 am

Why dont you just come out instead, its not as bigger deal as it used to be. Im sure you'll have the support of MCF.netters to help you through the process.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Mark Garrett » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 am

What a shit idea...yep lets sack Mancini - we know he's only been here 2 months and had hardly time to get his feet under the table, but despite winning the majority of his games he should go! Really is ridiculous, what do some fans on here want? A successful side? Or style of play with some inconsistent results?

So if we get rid of Mancini and get Jose in and we aren't winning with style every game are some fans on here going to want him to go after 2 months aswell and so the nonsense continues!

We have a talented squad and the best way of getting the best out of it is to give the manager time, not an infinite amount but a reasonable amount nonetheless. Otherwise it's just constant change in the manager's office and then as a result a high turnover of players. Mancini won 7 trophies in 4 seasons in Inter Milan, an outstanding achievement and his only crime was not to win the European Cup.

As we've won nothing for 34yrs, i'd take us winning a trophy or achieving any success e.g. top 6, top 4 finish whether we were playing good football or not and so to ask Mancini to sort that out within 2 months with a squad that as a result of so many changes in 18 months is still trying to settle down is unrealisitc.
MANCINI Record at City

2009-10 League..................Pld 21 - W 11 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 40 - GA 18 - Pts 38...Finished 5th
2010-11 League..................Pld 38 - W 21 - D 8 - L 9 - GF 60 - GA 33 - Pts 71...Finished 3rd..FA Cup Winners
2011-12 League..................Pld 38 - W 28 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 93 - GA 29 - Pts 89...Finished 1st..League Champions
2012-13 League..................Pld 36 - W 22 - D 9 - L 5 - GF 62 - GA 31 - Pts 75...Finished 2nd

Domestic Cups record.........Pld 30 - W 18 - D 4 - L 8 - GF 63 - GA 36
European Cups record.........Pld 28 - W 13 - D 7 - L 8 - GF 43 - GA 29

Overall record at City......Pld 191 - W 113 - D 38 - L 40 - GF 361 - GA 176

(Updated after the Wigan FA Cup Final game)
Mark Garrett
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater and Sergio

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum