Insider Info: City's Grand Plan to Please the Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Insider Info: City's Grand Plan to Please the Fans

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 am

Heard it from a very good sauce that Garry Cook is actually a lifelong City fan and doesn't want the the Club to "change" from the place he knew growing up... So, he has a plan..

He's actually going to donate the next three season's budget to Haiti. This will of course mean us entering administration and being docked 10 points. cook then decides to do the appeal himself. At the appeal he "pretends" to be an utter gobshite thus upsetting the FA enough to dock us another 50 points.

Cook then sells our share of the ground to the bloke who bought London Bridge (telling him it's the "Premier Football Club in Manchester" and has a couple of "red carpets".) This does of course leave us homeless but after a hurriedly arranged groundshare with oldham we're soon fighting a relegation battle in the championship. HOWEVER.. we all get free inflatable bananas and tickets are slightly cheaper, as is the beer. Therefore the city fans rejoice at being back to what football's all about - getting drunk and revelling in the fact that we're shit and we're proud of it. (Oh - Oldham's ground might be a bit smaller but all the families, women and glory seekers have fucked off so we get a "proper" atmosphere). Happy daze.
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Re: Insider Info: City's Grand Plan to Please the Fans

Postby Wooders » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 am

sometimes if things wouldn't be better that way matey
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 am

What a pointless fulking thread.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 am

eastlandsblue wrote:What a pointless fulking thread.

unlike most of the others mate x

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:14 am

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:

Know what you mean Arjan, but you should'nt lower your standards, your a top poster and I was looking forward to a good read, than was left disappointed
eastlandsblue

Postby john@staustell » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:15 am

Definitely a wine-orientated thread.

But I couldn't help feeling sorry for Capello, obviously horrendously bored with Cooky muttering rubbish in his ear while he was trying to watch a match.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 am

eastlandsblue wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:

Know what you mean Arjan, but you should'nt lower your standards, your a top poster and I was looking forward to a good read, than was left disappointed

ah, fair do's. It's just I feel like one of those lottery winners that gets himself a lovely house and car and a fit bird and then realises that the fit bird is only with him for the money and he was actually a lot happier down the wmc moaning about the price of a pint of mild. if you see what I mean. Not been on for a while and the threads this morn have throughly depressed me.

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 am

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:

ah, fair do's. It's just I feel like one of those lottery winners that gets himself a lovely house and car and a fit bird and then realises that the fit bird is only with him for the money and he was actually a lot happier down the wmc moaning about the price of a pint of mild. if you see what I mean. Not been on for a while and the threads this morn have throughly depressed me.

Gaz mate, I know what you are saying. Outside this site I feel fookin brilliant about the way City is right now but when I come here it seems everything is shit, shit and shit.

I think the laughs were better and there were shedloads of more comradrie when we were shite.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby King Kev » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 am

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:Heard it from a very good sauce that Garry Cook is actually a lifelong City fan and doesn't want the the Club to "change" from the place he knew growing up... So, he has a plan..

He's actually going to donate the next three season's budget to Haiti. This will of course mean us entering administration and being docked 10 points. cook then decides to do the appeal himself. At the appeal he "pretends" to be an utter gobshite thus upsetting the FA enough to dock us another 50 points.

Cook then sells our share of the ground to the bloke who bought London Bridge (telling him it's the "Premier Football Club in Manchester" and has a couple of "red carpets".) This does of course leave us homeless but after a hurriedly arranged groundshare with oldham we're soon fighting a relegation battle in the championship. HOWEVER.. we all get free inflatable bananas and tickets are slightly cheaper, as is the beer. Therefore the city fans rejoice at being back to what football's all about - getting drunk and revelling in the fact that we're shit and we're proud of it. (Oh - Oldham's ground might be a bit smaller but all the families, women and glory seekers have fucked off so we get a "proper" atmosphere). Happy daze.

I thought it was a shit plan until I got to the highlighted bit!

Any word on what sort of price reduction we would be looking at?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:

Gaz mate, I know what you are saying. Outside this site I feel fookin brilliant about the way City is right now but when I come here it seems everything is shit, shit and shit.

I think the laughs were better and there were shedloads of more comradrie when we were shite.

Funnily enough, this is about right.
eastlandsblue

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:

Yep totally agree, just woke up. Watched the game down the pub with a bunch of friends before cracking on and going for a curry in brothers birthday honour.

Woke up with a hangover and as the mist cleared remembered we are STILL in the cup.

Came on here and OMG, 20+ new topics, all with suicidal tendancies about them.

Really don't have the energy to plough through all as I would rather enjoy what is the rest of my weekend.

Any comments from my mates down the pub later will be met with WE'RE SHITE AND WE KNOW WE ARE,

Tomorrow will be interesting on here as will Tuesday, normally positiveness returns come the Monday but then it'll only one day away from playing Stoke again!

Meltdown might just happen on here, no looking forward threads etc
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Return to The Maine Football forum