Tevez To Miss Tuesday

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez To Miss Tuesday

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:12 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:Wasn't there a statement on mcfc.co.uk saying we wish him the best in these difficult times? Sounds like there were complications during the birth or possibly the baby died?

HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN PREMATURELY...THATS ALL.
SHE IS FINE AND HE WAS CELEBRATING.

MOVE ALONG THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Glad to hear that it was "only" that. Hope Carlos celebrates it with a couple of goals agains Stoke in the replay.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 am

I know he's a real family man, and sensitive, and a softie etc. But the hard side of me says "fuck me 'Apache', you're paid 140 grand a week, now get out on the fucking pitch and let her get on with it if she wants it to be born 10,000 miles away"!

But then I guess he'll come back and play better if he's happy?!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 am

john@staustell wrote:I know he's a real family man, and sensitive, and a softie etc. But the hard side of me says "fuck me 'Apache', you're paid 140 grand a week, now get out on the fucking pitch and let her get on with it if she wants it to be born 10,000 miles away"!

In most cases I'd agree with it's his child FFS. There's no money on earth more important than that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ant london » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 am

Do you reckon he'd see the funny side of a chorus of "the baby's not yours.......it's adebayor's"
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I know he's a real family man, and sensitive, and a softie etc. But the hard side of me says "fuck me 'Apache', you're paid 140 grand a week, now get out on the fucking pitch and let her get on with it if she wants it to be born 10,000 miles away"!

In most cases I'd agree with it's his child FFS. There's no money on earth more important than that.

I've got 3 grown-up kids and I never found an excuse like:

"I'm sorry dear they do give us 140 grand a week you see (for our family) and that nasty Mr Mancini (or that nasty Mr Cook) says i cant have time off yet"

I had to be at all 3! If only!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby razor400 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am

Mrs razor says....." You fucking dinosaur!"
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

Just seen this:

Roberto Mancini is resigned to being without in-form striker Carlos Tevez for his Manchester City's major forthcoming fixtures against Stoke and Liverpool.
Return dash: Carlos Tevez jetted back to Argentina

City are fifth in the Premier League, level on points with fourth place Liverpool whom they host on Sunday at Eastlands, and have the chance to move into the Champions League places if they can come through two difficult games in the space of five days.
But they must do so without Tevez who has been granted compassionate leave to return to Argentina to be with his expecting partner, who has encountered some difficulty during her pregnancy.
The Argentine ace, who has scored 19 goals in 30 games so far this season, had to miss Saturday's 1-1 FA Cup draw with Stoke in order to jet back to his homeland.
Mancini admits he does not know when Tevez might return as the club have extended him as much time as he needs to be with his family.
He said: 'There is a family problem and I don't know how long he will stay.

'I don't think Carlos can come back for Tuesday. I don't think he can play. I hope he can recover some time. I hope so, but it's difficult

If he misses the Liverpool game as well we're fucked. :(
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am

razor400 wrote:

Male and Chauvenist! I find the bloke attending the birth of the child a very over-rated and messy past-time. Quite normal for the woman to be there though! They like to share the pain by digging their nails into your hand too, or anything else they grab hold of. Mrs R identify with that?
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 am

avoidconfusion wrote:Just seen this:

Roberto Mancini is resigned to being without in-form striker Carlos Tevez for his Manchester City's major forthcoming fixtures against Stoke and Liverpool.
Return dash: Carlos Tevez jetted back to Argentina

City are fifth in the Premier League, level on points with fourth place Liverpool whom they host on Sunday at Eastlands, and have the chance to move into the Champions League places if they can come through two difficult games in the space of five days.
But they must do so without Tevez who has been granted compassionate leave to return to Argentina to be with his expecting partner, who has encountered some difficulty during her pregnancy.
The Argentine ace, who has scored 19 goals in 30 games so far this season, had to miss Saturday's 1-1 FA Cup draw with Stoke in order to jet back to his homeland.
Mancini admits he does not know when Tevez might return as the club have extended him as much time as he needs to be with his family.
He said: 'There is a family problem and I don't know how long he will stay.

'I don't think Carlos can come back for Tuesday. I don't think he can play. I hope he can recover some time. I hope so, but it's difficult

If he misses the Liverpool game as well we're fucked. :(

'I don't think Carlos can come back for Tuesday. I don't think he can play. I hope he can recover some time. I hope so, but it's difficult.' suggests to me that Mancini is trying to say he hopes he can get back & play tomorrow but it's probably not quite possible.

I think you & 'Sportsmail Reporter' are failing to avoid confusion.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS - THE FUCKING PAPERS OVER HERE SAID HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN PREMATURELY BUT IS HEALTHY AND WELL.

TEVEZ BETTER FUCKING BE BACK FOR THE BINDIPPING GAME-
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS - THE FUCKING PAPERS OVER HERE SAID HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN PREMATURELY BUT IS HEALTHY AND WELL.

TEVEZ BETTER FUCKING BE BACK FOR THE BINDIPPING GAME-

I may be wrong but I recon Mancini is refering to travelling time or poss jet lag when he says 'recover some time' & it's being lost in translation.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby razor400 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 pm

john@staustell wrote:
razor400 wrote:

Male and Chauvenist! I find the bloke attending the birth of the child a very over-rated and messy past-time. Quite normal for the woman to be there though! They like to share the pain by digging their nails into your hand too, or anything else they grab hold of. Mrs R identify with that?

No sweetheart because my husbands a real man and was prepared to support his wife while she gave him the two most precious people in his life. Identify with that? Or are you really as ignorant as you make out. I suspect you're all 'He Man' on here and a doormat in the real world. Get a life! Respect to Tevez for getting his priorities right.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum