Highlights from yesterday

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Highlights from yesterday

Postby ant london » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am

I just had another watch.....Shaun did have a very good game yesterday, nice ball in from Vieira to RSC for the chance near the end.

One point that hasn't been brought out elsewhere (well probs in the match thread but I hate going in there so I don't know as haven't looked) is the fact that Sorensen played a fucking blinder yesterday. Before we scored he had at least 2 or 3 key interventions (saves, blocks etc) which kept Stoke in the game. He also then made that good save from Gareth Barry's header (which was a lovely ball from SWP...altho he had nuff time and space to deliver).

Anyway, I feel a bit brighter this morning after a bit of a rant and a couple of jousts.....ManCityFans.Net sometimes provides excellent therapy

Have a lool

http://footyroom.com/manchester-city-1- ... y-2010-02/
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Re: Highlights from yesterday

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am

It was a great save from Barry. The sort of ball Barry got there should be coming in consistantly throughout the game though & also the equivalent quality pass along the floor. We get in that position or better ones quite a lot & produce nothing. The rags put in 10 times as many quality balls as we do & it's one of the main reasons they're so successful, we waste most of those positions, they cause panic almost every time.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum