COME ON

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

COME ON

Postby eastlandsblue » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 am

Lets start being positive and fill the ground for the remainder of the season, and create the same atmosphere we had against Hamburg and the Rags. Bring the freebies we've had in the past flags, scarves, and wear blue over our thermals.If we did this, we could inspire the team to play more aggressively and be the twelfth man the team needs.

If we do this NO one would come close to taking a point of us
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: COME ON

Postby fees » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 am

Good one! Too much negativity around. We are not getting relegated, we are not in administration and we have not been docked 10 points. And we are not in the old 3rd division.
fees
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Super City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaletta

Re: COME ON

Postby ant london » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 am

I was very negative yesterday morning and got it out of my system during the day (good day on here yesterday IMO...some good debate a bit of ranting and some laughs)

We got bummed by the draw but that will soften the blow if Joke City knock us out as I can console myself with the possibility that we'd go out in the QF to the commies.

Mancini's been a bit so so so far but fuck it...we have a quality team and we can do MILES better

Top 3 is still achievable
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Return to The Maine Football forum