Boring

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Boring

Postby Beeks » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Same old faces same old arguements...oneupmanship...Hughes...Mancini blah blah blah

This forum is getting piss boring...Every thread I look at and it's people argueing the toss about inconsequential bollox

Where the hell has the fun gone?

At least it's bearable in the transfer windows with player speculation etc

Gonna give this place a wide berth for awhile...makes for a depressing read which it really shouldn't be

We are in line for our best placed Premier finish since it started....we have a wealth of talent at our disposal with the promise of more to come...without doubt the most exciting time to be a blue in the 36 years i've been on this planet
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Boring

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Same old faces same old arguements...oneupmanship...Hughes...Mancini blah blah blah

This forum is getting piss boring...Every thread I look at and it's people argueing the toss about inconsequential bollox

Gonna give this place a wide berth for awhile...makes for a depressing read which it really shouldn't be

We are in line for our best placed Premier finish since it started....we have a wealth of talent at our disposal with the promise of more to come...without doubt the most exciting time to be a blue in the 36 years i've been on this planet

Well start a thread on that then rather than moaning & I'll join in with you y miserable get.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Same old faces same old arguements...oneupmanship...Hughes...Mancini blah blah blah

I feel excited about our squad. I think the players are good enough. I don't feel excited about the style of football or about the thoughts of watching City at the minute.

But I shouldn't say so, is that it?

You giving out about the board being boring because people are giving out about the football being boring? Am I right?
Original Dub

Postby Scatman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Who wants to have a guess on how long he'll be missing
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby ant london » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

off to Rangers.net I bet

I actually think the forum's ok at the moment. As Ted says, if you want different content why don't you get your 7 inch fingers out and fooookin generate some

Gaylord ;-)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Beeks » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

Well start a thread on that then rather than moaning & I'll join in with you y miserable get.

Just sick of it Ted...I think we are even more negative thinking with money than we were when we were skint...seems that everyone wants success instantly...like the money will wave a magic wand and fill our trophy cabinet...for once in my years as a city supporter i'm confident about the future but i'm not stupid enough to think it will happen overnight...so watching some of the posts on here is truly cringeworthy
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby dazby » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Pop on over to off topic IBH. Give us some more Nothern Soul tunes.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Wooders » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I've just made a thread especially for you IBH
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Just sick of it Ted...I think we are even more negative thinking with money than we were when we were skint...seems that everyone wants success instantly...like the money will wave a magic wand and fill our trophy cabinet...for once in my years as a city supporter i'm confident about the future but i'm not stupid enough to think it will happen overnight...so watching some of the posts on here is truly cringeworthy

There are some who'll moan whatever but like OD says, for the most part we're just a bit lacking in entertainment compared to what we were hoping for this season. We like to do things in extremes as you know.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 pm

If you want to give the site a wide berth.DO.

But...........

The forum is built on chatter and talkin shit,without there wouldn't be a site plus you dont have to read threads you know will be full of shit.
Oh and its only the internet.

Do what you gotta do.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:If you want to give the site a wide berth.DO.

But...........

The forum is built on chatter and talkin shit,without there wouldn't be a site plus you dont have to read threads you know will be full of shit.Oh and its only the internet.

Do what you gotta do.

Exactly.

I'm quite tired of all the negativity as well as PERSONALLY I don't see much wrong right now BUT people say what they feel and that's that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Don't really give a fucl about winning trophies at the moment, that will come in the future I'm sure. Til we have assembled a squad good enough to challenge for titles I would like to be entertained just a bit from time to time. I think the thing that is worrying people is how poor and boring the football is on display. Nothing to do with wanting instant success.
Fidel Castro

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Don't really give a fucl about winning trophies at the moment, that will come in the future I'm sure. Til we have assembled a squad good enough to challenge for titles I would like to be entertained just a bit from time to time. I think the thing that is worrying people is how poor and boring the football is on display. Nothing to do with wanting instant success.

This cunt is right.

I agree.
Original Dub

Postby Beeks » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

dazby wrote:Pop on over to off topic IBH. Give us some more Nothern Soul tunes.

I think that's what i'm going to do for awhile dazby

This particular forum ruins my sunny nature sometimes so even though I won't break from the site...gonna give the football side a miss

thankfully my blue mates in the real world arn't so 'slit your wrist' pessimistic ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby ant london » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I'm quite tired of all the negativity as well

ahhhhhhh welcome to my mancityfans.net world of the previous 18 months!!

edit: you happy clapping motherfucker! ;-)

ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 pm

ant london wrote:

I said I'm tired of negativity because I don't think there's much wrong with the Club right now. Maybe some people thought that earlier but I felt there was something missing.

I'm a happy clapping Mancini licker right now for sure.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
dazby wrote:Pop on over to off topic IBH. Give us some more Nothern Soul tunes.

I think that's what i'm going to do for awhile dazby

This particular forum ruins my sunny nature sometimes so even though I won't break from the site...gonna give the football side a miss

thankfully my blue mates in the real world arn't so 'slit your wrist' pessimistic ;-)

Slit your wrist?

Jesus, I think you're misinterpreting people's opinions a tad there.... some people are finding the cautious defensive football very boring and not particularly effective either, obviously you're delighted with it, because we have money and our future looks rosey. I don't see the connection...

That hardly constitutes suicidal tendancies.
Original Dub

Postby BlueSince72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Just like watching City in recent weeks!!
BlueSince72
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Beeks » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Original Dub wrote:some people are finding the cautious defensive football very boring and not particularly effective either, obviously you're delighted with it

Nobody likes boring football...but then I don't feel the need to post 10+ pages on the merits of it either...or then descend into what inevitably turns into a personal mudslinging match between x and y for that matter

seems a lot of people on here have an awful lot to say about fuck all to be honest

hot air

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby BlueSince72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ant london wrote:

I said I'm tired of negativity because I don't think there's much wrong with the Club right now. Maybe some people thought that earlier but I felt there was something missing.

I'm a happy clapping Mancini licker right now for sure.

apart from the obvious fact that football is a source of entertainment and this is the one area that fans are getting frustrated. Yes the results are good, may be even better than good but the entertainment value is nil and any decent team will take us to the cleaners.

I was more than confident of getting 4th spot a few weeks back....now I'm convinced we will get beaten by stoke tomorrow and in the cup!!

I
BlueSince72
Darius Vassell's Composure

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum