PLAYER ANALYSIS FOR STOKE

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who would you analyse?

Shay Given
17%
Dedryck Boyata
No votes
Joleon Lescott
No votes
Sylvinho
No votes
Wayne Bridge
7%
Javier Garrido
No votes
Nedum Onuoha
No votes
Micah Richards
No votes
Kolo Toure
24%
Pablo Zabaleta
No votes
Abdisalam Ibrahim
No votes
Adam Johnson
14%
Gareth Barry
3%
Patrick Vieira
7%
Nigel de Jong
10%
Stephen Ireland
No votes
Martin Petrov
No votes
Shaun Wright-Phillips
10%
Emmanuel Adebayor
3%
Craig Bellamy
No votes
Roque Santa Cruz
3%

Total votes : 29

PLAYER ANALYSIS FOR STOKE

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm

I am not sure if there is much point as we are not on trelevision and not many will be able to watch, but the poll is there if you feel like its worth it. As usual 2 votes per person
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: PLAYER ANALYSIS FOR STOKE

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I am not sure if there is much point as we are not on trelevision and not many will be able to watch, but the poll is there if you feel like its worth it. As usual 2 votes per person

we are certainly on telly here. So there will be those flowing things available for those who are willing to break the law. Not that anyone on this site would advocate people to do so.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I am not sure if there is much point as we are not on trelevision and not many will be able to watch, but the poll is there if you feel like its worth it. As usual 2 votes per person

we are certainly on telly here. So there will be those flowing things available for those who are willing to break the law. Not that anyone on this site would advocate people to do so.

I want to move to finland ;-)
Wonderwall

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

I want to move to finland ;-)

I've seen the pics of your Chez in France, so I'm willing to swap houses whenever you want. You can keep that son in law of yours though.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm

It's being covered on Showtime sports (Arabic channel) if you can receive the channel on satellite.

Edit:

I went for De Jong. We chose Barry last week after he's had some less than impressive performances and I think we could now look to his cohort in crime there in the engine room. He's also come in for critisism recently.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 pm

I am out in Cyprus - where every game is on - so I will be watching

I have selected SWP and Bridge

SWP because I want to see if we have a player that can release pressure on us my turning the tide from defending into attack - I was going to pick Ireland for this reason because this sort of game should be made for him - but I do not think that he will start or Barry for the same reason - but I think I already know the answer

Bridge - I thought that he was very effective last game and I want to see if that was a flash in the pan because Capello was there - if he can play like that every game and you can see Lescott, Barry, De Jong securing things as he gets forward he could be very effective also in putting them under pressure - but without Tevez - who are the players to be pouring into the box to get on the end of things - I know what the answer should be, but....
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Adam Johnson for me. I wanna see if he can hack it away from home as so many wingers in the league are poor when playing away.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby gillie » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Iwent for Shay and Kolo as we know we will be subjected to Stoke's only form of attack Delap's throw in's.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

TONIGHTS WINNER IS KOLO TOURE
Wonderwall