**MCFC V Stoke Official Match Thread**

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: **MCFC V Stoke Official Match Thread**

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 pm

ireland is our only creative central midfielder, the rest are tacklers (lol) and defensive, soon as they went to ten men ireland should have been brought on, this mancini guy is sooo defensive minded that were being made to look very ordinary.
Unless he starts playing some positive football soon the fans will get pissed off with him, we were very ordinary tonight and lucky to have have got owt from the game
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Green in blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Green in blue wrote:[quote=]so with this consistency, do you fancy your chances in the World Cup?

what shite are u on about?

You were singing the praises of Given and Dunne, so I was just wondering how you think they are going to handle Messi, Kaka et al in summer?

Or have they consistently underperformed at international level too?[/quote]
im still missing ur point, this has fuck all to do with international football. and as any football fan would know ireland didnt qualify
Green in blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Green in blue wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:
Green in blue wrote:[quote=]so with this consistency, do you fancy your chances in the World Cup?

You were singing the praises of Given and Dunne, so I was just wondering how you think they are going to handle Messi, Kaka et al in summer?

Or have they consistently underperformed at international level too?

im still missing ur point, this has fuck all to do with international football. and as any football fan would know ireland didnt qualify[/quote]

Did they not? That must have been hard to handle.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby david yearsley » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:24 pm

We just seem incapable of imposing ourselves even against 10 men - wtf is it ? Ok 4 key men missing and as for Given well he´s starting to piss me off coz at times he comes across as a bit arrogant. I would seriously like Hart back next season - don´t care how good people think Given is - I for one am not totally convinced - thank fucl I had to take a business call and miss most of that 2nd half shite - sincerely hope this is the prelude to letting the dogs loose on Sun and ripping up Scouse 1
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Green in blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Green in blue wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

im still missing ur point, this has fuck all to do with international football. and as any football fan would know ireland didnt qualify

Did they not? That must have been hard to handle.[/quote]

not really since i dont follow ireland, but thanks for looking like a twat
Green in blue

Postby Green in blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Green in blue wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:
Green in blue wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

Did they not? That must have been hard to handle.

not really since i dont follow ireland, but thanks for looking like a twat[/quote]

and just out of interest which of our two defensive pairing are actually better than richard dunne
Green in blue

Postby Crossie » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Im really glad i missed this game, thought it would be good to have a night off all this shit and it was.

All I know is we are 4th with a game in hand.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 pm

How big is Tim Oscroft's chin?! Amazing.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Green in blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Crossie wrote:Im really glad i missed this game, thought it would be good to have a night off all this shit and it was.

All I know is we are 4th with a game in hand.

tbh crossie its prob a gd thing u did. usual bitching fighting etc. city were dire. Vieira waste of space. but stil magically 4th
Green in blue

Postby aaron bond » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
aaron bond wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
aaron bond wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:As soon as they went to 10 he should have taken Vieira off for Stevie. Without superman our midfield simply cannot pick a dangerous pass. Manchini out. dont give a fuck.

Yep - because Stevie's been doing that all season.

what a twatty comment. you suggesting stevie can no longer play for us cos he's having a poor season. He's still our best offensive passer of the ball by a long way.

Not saying he can no longer play for us. But at the moment I wouldn't rely on him to change a game for us. He's been our worst player this season and I don't think if we brought him on it would have made much difference.

Personally, I would have taken Vieira off and left Barry in midfield, with Garrido staying on.

I want Stevie back in the team unquestionably, but his form is abysmal at the moment and I wouldn't have brought him on tonight.

You rather not replace Vieira at all? surely Stevie isnt that bad!

Lol...should have added that I would have brought SWP on the right...
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Green in blue wrote:

and just out of interest which of our two defensive pairing are actually better than richard dunne

You must be looking at Dunne through emerald tinted glasses, as he's been back to form for Villa, but was struggling for us for about 18 months. We were right to try and replace him, although I'd personally have gone for players who were better than him, as that's the traditional way of improving a team.

Are you sure you're not a little bit Oirish?
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Green in blue wrote:

You must be looking at Dunne through emerald tinted glasses, as he's been back to form for Villa, but was struggling for us for about 18 months. We were right to try and replace him, although I'd personally have gone for players who were better than him, as that's the traditional way of improving a team.

Are you sure you're not a little bit Oirish?

He was struggling, but we shouldn't forget that he seemed to find his feet again for us before we sold him. He started this season like the Dunney of old. Shit last season, colossal the beginning of this. Getting rid was a massive mistake.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:30 am

i'd just like to say....
that match was terrible, the last good few games have been terrible, mancini's formations, team selections and tactics are terrible and i hope to fucking god the board are interfering before the season goes right down the shitter.
he needs to know this isn't acceptable.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum